The Honda Classic Thread (Spoilers)

Im interested to see what nbc does with coverage. Dont think live golf will fill the window until 6p eastern.

That sucks. I hope it does.

Im interested to see what nbc does with coverage. Dont think live golf will fill the window until 6p eastern.

Really did not hear that?

Another chance for Tiger.

Tigger looking for another birdie.

He seems to be hitting a ton of greens

I think he might have missed 3 - but all right on the collars I think. Hitting it
Very well.

Tiger blocks it right. Cmon, man!

Disappointing effort again from Tiger. After putting so well earlier - his last two haven't looked that great.

Johnny Freaking Miller. Shut up.

"Seems if you wanna get in a slump just wear those comfortable shoes"

LOL

Johnny Freaking Miller. Shut up.

Ha, another week of JM means another week of moronic comments.

Team Hackers tapping!

I love seeing Tiger and Lee duke it out and make a fun day of this golf tournament. While obviously the change of winning is tiny, its nice to see a thread blow up with the guys finally going low today.

Whew! Tiger JUST carries the water on 15.

Wow. Barely cleared it there.

Tiger lucky to be dry right there.

Stupid Miller.

I love seeing Tiger and Lee duke it out and make a fun day of this golf tournament. While obviously the change of winning is tiny, its nice to see a thread blow up with the guys finally going low today.

Westy has looked awesome today. Man, if he plays like this going forward he'd be a tough cat to beat.

Tiger just let out a "What the F..."
That ball was destined for water!

Tiger- "What the ****"

Camera might have been on him just a little too long lol

Haha...a nice WTF from tiger on 15

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Tiger- "What the ****"

Camera might have been on him just a little too long lol

I wish there were 2 options for TV. A clean version, and an uncensored version. I'd love to watch golf uncensored.

I think the wind confused tigger on that one

Live coverage just showed Tiger say "What the ****?" after he barely made it across the water on 15. I don't know why I find it funny but I do. Obviously he shouldn't be cursing when he knows they are going to zoom in on him after his shot but they should also know better, it isn't his first time doing this.

I wish there were 2 options for TV. A clean version, and an uncensored version. I'd love to watch golf uncensored.

Sadly, I would too! hahaha

I hope Tiger gets negative repped or reported for that.

*alien face*

Sadly, I would too! hahaha

I just know how funny it gets when I play with some of my friends. It could be some good TV.

Back