The Honda Classic Thread (Spoilers)

Looks like rory has been taking chipping lessons from DJ

CH3 with the ACE! Wow.

CH3 with the ACE! Wow.

I thought I heard that it's his 2nd eagle of the day but he's only -1 for the day. Very up and down day for him.

Looks like rory has been taking chipping lessons from DJ

He is silky smooth with the flat stick though. Not taking lessons from DJ for putting. Ha.

Padraig in for crane.

Tiger out. Lee out

Rory in. Rose in.

Bradley in. Ohair out. Every single one of my
Picks is wrong.

Loved that shot from Howell; just held off the finish to control the flight and perfection. Very nice!

Team Hackers tapping!

I took Tiger and Lee out for Rose and McIlroy. And they are going HAM right now. Hopefully get some good bonus points though.

He is -4 so far today, I could see the complaint if he was prodding along but....

Now to be fair, even if he was just prodding along they would be all over his jock like always.

For sure, I agree that if he continues the play the way he is, than coverage of him should be tight. I just have a feeling that say he starts to cool off and stays 4-5 shots back and someone else is in closer contention, than there is no reason to continue playing the "Tiger making a push", card.

I kept Tigger and Rory in. Good to see Keegan get a bird there.

Gonna have to get that short game going to keep the momentum Tiger.

That Bear Trap looks tough today!

That Bear Trap looks tough today!

It is tough everyday in the Bear Trap however Sunday has to be some awesome medicine to swallow :beat-up:

I thought I heard that it's his 2nd eagle of the day but he's only -1 for the day. Very up and down day for him.

Lye ah he has two eagles and 3 bogeys...lol

I'm on track for 30 bonus points. I'd love Charl or Keegan to get up to second and have Gillis drop a few shots. Then I could get 35 bonus points.

Little disappointing there. Tiger needs to fire at pins. The conditions are dicey but apparantly getting better as the day goes on. I just dont see Rory backing up. TW just a bit too far back right now I think.

TW needs to practice the putter flip.

Team Hackers tapping!

I thought that putt was in!

Wow we were like an inch away from a big huge undercut fist pump from Tiger. He was walking. That's 3 putts he has barely missed.

TW needs to practice the putter flip.

Team Hackers tapping!

I saw that lol. He usually completes that. I thought he had that one.

Rory is just solid with those lengthy par putts. He seems to always roll this in the heart.

That little stinger might be the most beautiful thing ever. I love thag follow through and club twirl. So gorgeous.

Twirl of Doom FTW!

I know its very easy to get upset over the coverage sometimes bc of Tiger - but I happen to think right now the Golf Channel is doing a tremendous job of showing a lot of different golfers. This should be the way coverage is all the time. Really well done so far.

I know its very easy to get upset over the coverage sometimes bc of Tiger - but I happen to think right now the Golf Channel is doing a tremendous job of showing a lot of different golfers. This should be the way coverage is all the time. Really well done so far.

Agreed! They've been doing a good job today.

AMP!!! I'm about to get on board.

Back