Official Raffle Contest Video Thread

Awesome thanks a lot guys. and you are right my son will love it cant wait to take pictures for you guys :banana:

What a thrill for him and you!!! Can't wait to see the picture!!!!:banana::alien2::blob::banana::alien2::blob:
CONGRATS

We still could JB. Just keep the drawing going until every one is drawn and give $100 for each. Works for me.

Says the guy who won something....hehehe

draft_lens2137341module11124002photo_1219483119Huge_Smile.jpg

MY HUGE SMILE

We still could JB. Just keep the drawing going until every one is drawn and give $100 for each. Works for me.

I second the motion

We wish we could guys.

just ribbin ya a little JB yall are doing a fantastic job and eventually our time will come

This is a blast...whether I win or not, I am having fun just checking. I have found it a bit difficult to type with my fingers crossed :act-up:

Thanks guys. We will be having tons more contests and most of them are free as usual coming up.

Here is the final video #9:

The last and final winner of the night is #1057....Congratulations to RocketSauce....you are the winner of the YSQ Tour AD.

Congrats RS

and thanks THP for a great contest cant wait for the charity raffle

Congrats RS! Maybe you can put that on your new putter!

The last and final winner of the night is #1057....Congratulations to RocketSauce....you are the winner of the YSQ Tour AD.

Congrats RS!!! Seems like a great shaft. What are you going to put it in?

are you F'ing with me???

Or he could spend hundreds of hours and lots of money supporting a web site we all can enjoy.....Oh wait, he and GG are already doing that.:laugh:

Congrats RS:blob:

WAHOOOOOOO! thank you!!!!

Here's a milestone: JB didn't post the most in a contest thread! (At least not yet). RS did this time! woohoo!

All right!! RS gets the shaft...err wait that doesn't sound right:act-up:

Congrats to everyone.

Yeah Smalls, GG was doing it this time. Normally she is busy pulling names out of a hat.

Congratulations to all the winners!! I wish everyone could have won. I hope everyone had as much fun as we did and we look forward to a lot more contests in the future. We will have our free monthly contest in March plus the wonderful charity eventin the next couple of months that I personally cannot wait for, and so much more. Thanks to everyone for participating, I have said it before but I will say it again, we really do have the best members around!!!

All the winners will have their items shipped via UPS tomorrow morning.

Congrats to all the winners, this was a blast, as usual!!!!!! Thanks to THP and donating companies. These contests, giveaways, call them what you will keep getting better and better. Thanks again. Can't wait for the charity raffle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::alien2::blob::banana::alien2::blob::banana::alien2::blob:

3189081141_33338d46db.jpg

Congratulations to the winners, here is the list:

Nickent 4DX D-Spec driver - TheGasman
Nickent 4DX 5 wood - Sir Shanksalot
Nickent 4DX Hybrid - madhacker
Miura 60* Wedge - MO_Hacker
Graphite Design YSQ Tour Stiff Shaft - RocketSauce
Tiger Cub Golf set for juniors - Atticus
SeeMore SB1 Putter - TheGasman
Sunset Beach Prototype Putter - Jeffann
Pro Leaderboard Fitness Trainer - worst_shot_ever​

Back