Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

At the drug store picking up prescriptions. Who is winning now?

Taking folks to the Woodshed using Tapatalk

AS Thru 1.

I want a camera with protracer

Me too. That's so awesome. I also want to play on courses with grass manicured as perfectly as that.

At the drug store picking up prescriptions. Who is winning now?

Taking folks to the Woodshed using Tapatalk
wilson is one up, rory and hunter are square

I love desert golf, never played Dove Mountain up plenty of desert golf
Me too. That's so awesome. I also want to play on courses with grass manicured as perfectly as that.

Wake me up when someone does something interesting.

That was a heck of a shot by Mahan.

Impressive shot by Mahan.

ok, lets get back to the Mac vs Mc conversation... :banghead:

TC just took some hostages after Westy plunked that one in the water. Does that count?
Yes it does. I hope he lets Chubbylover out of his basement soon safe and sound.

Has anyone ever been standing next an idiot that yells 'get in the hole'? I might hit that person in the throat

ok, lets get back to the Mac vs Mc conversation... :banghead:

Ummm let's not. LMAO

Wish I had the problem of hitting an iron from 234 and yelling for it to sit.

THP's next contest should be to guess how many times "GET IN THE HOLE!" is yelled, and captured by television coverage, throughout a tournament.

Has anyone ever been standing next an idiot that yells 'get in the hole'? I might hit that person in the throat

I am going to do that at the MC on the first tee.

I agree, I'd like to see someone just knee knock those guys right in the beans.

WTC was that, Hunter?

Man alive Hunter must be nervous as hell doing that with the chipping and long putts so far. I don't like it.

I'd like to buy one of those hats Rory is wearing, anyone know where I can pick one up?

That would annoy the crap out of me if I were next to that guy. I have never even had the urge to do that.

Nice birdie putt for Mahan.

I'd like to buy one of those hats Rory is wearing, anyone know where I can pick one up?

There was one on the marketplace at one time for $100! ;)

Sooner or later Rory is going to fall behind on missed opportunities.

I know where you can get one that is almost exactly the same as a replica of the hat Rory wears...

Back