The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of our guys was off in the sawgrass and tripped on a root. When fell he made a lot of noise, apparently one of the "researchers" screamed out "skunkape!" and went in full freak mode. That episode and the North Carolina one were so dumb since I know exactly where they went for filming in both.

--
tapatalk

Hahaha that's awesome. I hope I see a skunkape tonight.

John Deere Tap'n...

Just saw a trailer for a new movie with that delightful Katherine Heigl. She plays Stephanie Plum from a series of novels by Janet Evanovich. Delightful.

Also saw a Trailer for The Hunger Games. Looks okay.

I'm about to watch a Taylor Lautner movie, He of Twilight fame. The joys of being the father of a teenage girl.

Kevin

That Taylor Lautner is a real dream boat.

John Deere Tap'n...

Team Jacob FTW

Yeah I just came in and saw the names Jacob and Lautner. Time for me to go to bed. Peace. :alien:

I dunno Nate, he's pretty cute.

Just saw Kuchers second comment and followup with Sir Nick after yesterdays comments at the end of the round. I didn't think it was any big deal at the time I saw the original comment and really don't understand the newswothyness of the follow up. He was joking people, he has a weird sense of humor, but he was joking.

Just saw Kuchers second comment and followup with Sir Nick after yesterdays comments at the end of the round. I didn't think it was any big deal at the time I saw the original comment and really don't understand the newswothyness of the follow up. He was joking people, he has a weird sense of humor, but he was joking.

Yeah I really think it was just a slow news day lol. Faldo really has been saying a lot lately about those belly putters though.

I just got home from church and I don't know if it has been shared or not, and I hope Bill does not mind my sharing this, but he had to take Kelly to the hospital this morning as she is having severe pain in her right side. A blood clot is suspected although he said it is not heart related, she has had pain meds and xrays and is having a CAT scan right now. He is thinking she will be admitted to the hospital today. I just wanted to let everyone know that she (and he) need your prayers and thoughts right now. Please don't flood him with calls and text as he is unable to devote the time to them. I asked if he wants me to come over and he just wants some quiet time. I felt the need to share this with THP as so many of you here know and love them.

Thanks for sharing DD, they are in my thoughts.

I just got home from church and I don't know if it has been shared or not, and I hope Bill does not mind my sharing this, but he had to take Kelly to the hospital this morning as she is having severe pain in her right side. A blood clot is suspected although he said it is not heart related, she has had pain meds and xrays and is having a CAT scan right now. He is thinking she will be admitted to the hospital today. I just wanted to let everyone know that she (and he) need your prayers and thoughts right now. Please don't flood him with calls and text as he is unable to devote the time to them. I asked if he wants me to come over and he just wants some quiet time. I felt the need to share this with THP as so many of you here know and love them.

Wow...we are ALL with Kelly and Bill right now. Thanks for sharing it Dawg. Hoping for a short stay in hospital.

Thanks for sharing that DD. They're in my thoughts. I hope all goes well.

Great news! They are now certain there is no blood clot, she has pleurisy. She should come home today after all.

Awesome DD - that is a relief to hear!

Great news! They are now certain there is no blood clot, she has pleurisy. She should come home today after all.

That's awesome DD. so glad to hear it!

'

That is a HUGE relief for all of us. Whew!

Such a relief to hear, thank you for the updates DD!

Thanks for the updates DD, that is great news. I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.

Thanks for the updates on Kelly and so relieved to hear it is nothing serious.

Thanks for the news on Kelly. Whew! Scary stuff.

Kevin

Hope everything will end well!

This has been a perfect Sunday at casa del Flix. And the snow is melting in rapidly. I am a happy panda right now. Golf season is getting closer!

Tappin' for world peace!

WOW, I log on to THP and get all worried and then let off the hook in 3 posts. Thanks for the updates DD>

how was the rave last night TV?

Sent from my forged iPad

how was the rave last night TV?

Sent from my forged iPad

It was cool. Nothing extraordinary, but a perfect Saturday night! Actually I was at a wedding. The guy we dragged to Berlin last weekend got married yesterday. Funniest thing was that the newly weds took segways from the church! Got a few good pics of it lol

Tappin' for world peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back