New Lefty from Texas

Welcome to THP.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Been a member here all of 10 hours and already I can tell a difference compared to another golf site I joined last week.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard bro! I love having more and more lefties around this joint.

What irons are on your radar?

Welcome to THP

Always nice to get more lefties...! Welcome!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

I'm checking out the Cobra S3 Pro irons, Callaway Razr X Forged, and the Ping I20's. My entire bag was stolen out of my truck at a local driving range back on the 3rd. So, I have had to replace everything. I saw the I20 review promotion and signed up for that. That would be a huge blessing to get picked for that. Would definitely take some of the sting away that's for sure.

I'm checking out the Cobra S3 Pro irons, Callaway Razr X Forged, and the Ping I20's. My entire bag was stolen out of my truck at a local driving range back on the 3rd. So, I have had to replace everything. I saw the I20 review promotion and signed up for that. That would be a huge blessing to get picked for that. Would definitely take some of the sting away that's for sure.

Ouch! Didn't your insurance cover that? That really sucks dude.

Welcome!

The crappy part is that I can't buy another set of Ping S58's. I could go used but being a lefty makes that difficult, but if I found some I would have to send them to Ping in order to have my specs built in. So after spending to do all that I might as well buy a new set.

I did hit the Cobra S3 Pro irons today. A very nice iron with a great finish. They only had 1 shaft option available to it them in though. The pain of being a lefty.

Welcome fellow Texan! I too just joined a couple of days ago and can tell you that it is a great community. What part of TX are you from?

Welcome fellow lefty!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP fellow lefty!

Welcome, glad you are here.

Welcome to THP!

I'm about 20 miles east of DFW.

I live in Forney, about 20 miles east of Dallas. Well, I picked up a Odyssey putter today. Was going to buy some Vokey's but I'm going to wait until I buy my irons first. I might try something different but not sure yet.

Back