2012 NFL Draft Thread

texans taking randall eh ... could be a good pick but id rather alshon as long as he stops being a fat ass dude is a beast at WR . guess we will see how he shows up at the combine and all that jazz.

Alshon went HAM against Nebraska and Dernard. He's a badass.

Alshon went HAM against Nebraska and Dernard. He's a badass.

yea i always liked him but i guess he let him self go weight wise and tons of talk about him only running a 4.88 40. hopefully he realizes whats at stake here and doesnt turn into jamarcus russell

yea i always liked him but i guess he let him self go weight wise and tons of talk about him only running a 4.88 40. hopefully he realizes whats at stake here and doesnt turn into jamarcus russell

Agreed on all those things. He's so talented. The Texans can add some nice pieces and another WR would be great for them.

Agreed on all those things. He's so talented. The Texans can add some nice pieces and another WR would be great for them.

yea we really need WR help seems like this years draft is the time to stock up on it too .

Holy Crap! The DE from Georgia Cordy Glenn weighed in at 345 lbs. And ran the 40 yard dash in 4.9 secs. That is amazing for a guy his size! His stock just went up.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Holy Crap! The DE from Georgia Cordy Glenn weighed in at 345 lbs. And ran the 40 yard dash in 4.9 secs. That is amazing for a guy his size! His stock just went up.

damn thats movin big fella

He's not a DE, he's an OL. He put up like 36 reps too.

Yes sorry he's a guard. But still that's a freakin train moving! Good luck stopping him if he gets going.

alshon did not run his 40 guess he is waiting till his pro day like blackmon and others. floyd ran a 4.42

i wish jeff demps didnt decide to go pro in track i would have like to have seen him beat CJ's combine record.

Very interesting.....
@McShay13 Two different scouts had RGIII at 4.38 and 4.39. Fastest QB since Vick

stephen hill out of GA tech runs a 4.3

pretty fast group of WR's this year as there have been a ton of 4.3's so far

Andrew Luck's 40 times were 4.66 and 4.59. So he basically ran as fast as Cam Newton did last year. That's crazy, and Luck is probably a better passer than Newton, easy to see why Luck will be the #1 pick.

Very interesting.....
@McShay13 Two different scouts had RGIII at 4.38 and 4.39. Fastest QB since Vick

RG3 is about to take the NFL by storm.

RG3 is about to take the NFL by storm.

QFT. Depending on where he lands, I am really liking his chances of success in the NFL.

RG3 will be a Brown and Greg Little will be a stud next year. I'm a massive RG3 fan. He's so articulate. I bet he wow's people in the interviews.

QFT. Depending on where he lands, I am really liking his chances of success in the NFL.

Even if he lands in Cleveland which I'd love to see I think he does very well. He's just too good and a hard worker. Doesn't hurt that he seems pretty smart too. Three things you can't say for someone like Vick.

RG3 will be a Brown and Greg Little will be a stud next year. I'm a massive RG3 fan. He's so articulate. I bet he wow's people in the interviews.

Even if he lands in Cleveland which I'd love to see I think he does very well. He's just too good and a hard worker. Doesn't hurt that he seems pretty smart too. Three things you can't say for someone like Vick.

Chiefs had an interview with him and came away extremely impressed, no surprise there. If we get Bowe signed, we might tag Carr (signed Routt and Carr wants #1 money). Brandon Carr, Glenn Dorsey, plus #11 pick for the #2 and whatever else it takes. Lets do this Chiefs.....

No one cares about the Chiefs.

All I know is that the awful Dolphins won the coin toss.

yea rg3 is a well spoken young man

No one cares about the Chiefs.

All I know is that the awful Dolphins won the coin toss.

grrrrrr......

:nono:

Andrew Luck's 40 times were 4.66 and 4.59. So he basically ran as fast as Cam Newton did last year. That's crazy, and Luck is probably a better passer than Newton, easy to see why Luck will be the #1 pick.

official time 4.67

rg3 official time 4.41

I sure hope you're right.

Tap before talk.

UGH! Who's the best PK out there? Nah the Bills are going to take someone on the OL. Gotta see the draft boards at #10. Talk is about a DE. If Blackmon at WR were available I'd want him.

Alex

Word around the early morning emails is that teams are so enamored with RGIII's speed after his 40 time that they think he will go with the #2 pick and teams are starting to jockey for position and find out what it will take. There is even talk about #1, but let's face it, when was the last time a QB went #1 and there was not talk about the "other guy".

Back