The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does a grown man loaf his britches on a bus full of kids?

He's about 21 and a loner that alot of the people feel sorry for so they keep letting him back around, some think we made it all up about him. Because that what I do in my spare time, make up things about people stealing my shoes.

And they let him continue to be around the kids?

He's a charity case, the kids call him XM (like the satellite radio and a play on radio except there is nothing wrong with him other than being a liar and a thief) so the higher ups feel bad for him. Its pathetic.

How does a grown man loaf his britches on a bus full of kids?

That made me spit my wine out. Ok my water.

I think my gf is trying to hook me up with a guy she works with. She tells me he's new here and doesn't know anyone but he golfs and I'd like him, wtc? She wants to double date with him and his gf this weekend, I don't like blind dates.

It's almost like she's saying she doesn't like my friends so here's someone she does like. I mean she obviously has impeccable taste in men, she did pick me. :D I don't need hook ups though, I can meet dudes on my own.

All of that just sounds really funny. especially this "I don't need hook ups though, I can meet dudes on my own"

Adios MF'er hangovers are far worse

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Is that like a peace out hangover?

Worst freaking day of my life. Woke up with a cracked noggin and no clothes on. The night before however is legend....wait for it

...we're waiting...

Wtc are you talking about chunkydrunk? Are you drunk on i20's?

Haha none of those drinks is what I had. Peach schnapps and tequila

Ah, never heard that being called the Adios MFer, but that does sound dangerous.

I was so hungover once in College I had to be taken to the Hospital and have an IV.

Wtc are you talking about chunkydrunk? Are you drunk on i20's?

I'm drunk from the sweet nectar of solid i20 ball striking.

Ah, never heard that being called the Adios MFer, but that does sound dangerous.

Its awful dude. 20 years later and I still cant stand peaches

All of that just sounds really funny. especially this "I don't need hook ups though, I can meet dudes on my own"

I can! haha

I'm a sarcastic smartass and it's a crazy situation so it's bound to have a funny ending. I've just never been in this position before (not that position JN lol!), I've never had a girl try and make me friends with a guy she knows and it's pretty uncomfortable to me for some reason.

I was so hungover once in College I had to be taken to the Hospital and have an IV.

I got alcohol poisoning twice in a semester. Spent both weekends in the hospital

I've seen some wicked hangovers at THP outings too.

I never had a bad hangover after a night of drinking during my heavy drinking days in college...but that was probably because I hung out with the potheads - best hangover cure ever in college.

I can! haha

I'm a sarcastic smartass and it's a crazy situation so it's bound to have a funny ending. I've just never been in this position before (not that position JN lol!), I've never had a girl try and make me friends with a guy she knows and it's pretty uncomfortable to me for some reason.

Make sure you memorize some really off the wall conversation stuff so if you don't like him you can come across as a complete weirdo and he won't want to see you again. That way he is the bad guy, not you.

I tied one on a few weeks ago, hurt for 3 days. Tomorrow is the birthday and I'm haven't decided how hard to hit it yet.

I haven't tied one on in ages. I can put a few beers away but I haven't been paralytic for a few years. I don't miss it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back