A hacker checking in from Paradise

expat_in_asia

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello from Guam. I played for about 10 years through my 20's, and after a motorcycle accident stopped playing. That was about 10 years ago. I have an 8 and 11 YO, and they have been taking lessons 3 times a week for the last 5 months in the Philippines, and really enjoy it. Even my wife has started lessons. I had some safety bonus points from work, and decided to use them on Callaway gift cards, and get back into the game. I bought the new Razr X HL irons with hybrid 3,4,5. I added the RBZ driver and 3 wood, as well as a ghost spider belly putter. I never really had a handicap, but am interested in getting that going. I am joining the local private course where we live in the Philippines, and have just been truly enjoying getting back into this wonderful sport along with my family. I am the Captain on a ship that is contracted to the US Navy and based between Guam and Korea, and had the chance to play a gorgeous oceanfront course in Saipan last week for $75. I shot over 100 but had a blast. Going to play Nimitz next week here on Guam. I have tons of questions, and will start by reading through as many of the posts that I have time for. Thanks for taking the time to read my story, and I look forward to meeting some fellow hackers.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome, you will love it here.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Glad to have ya!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome fellow hacker!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP, glad to have you and good luck getting back into the game.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome aboard.

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Nice to meet you!!

welcome!

Back