The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jeep's charging system appears to be on the fritz. I do not like spending money on vehicles. I might just sell the damn thing and buy something else.

Not much worse then an unreliable vehicle. I have very little patience for something that now days should be damn near perfected, this isnt 1929. The Hawk would look good in a new Jeep Grand Cherokee.

There is a bug in the lighting fixture above my head and it has been buzzing since I got here. I am already gritting my teeth. I can't even see the little bastich. This is going to be a long day.

Not much worse then an unreliable vehicle. I have very little patience for something that now days should be damn near perfected, this isnt 1929. The Hawk would look good in a new Jeep Grand Cherokee.

That would be so awesome. Those Commanders looks sweet too. To be fair to the current Jeep, it has 170,000 miles on it lol. Doesn't make me any less annoyed though.

That would be so awesome. Those Commanders looks sweet too. To be fair to the current Jeep, it has 170,000 miles on it lol. Doesn't make me any less annoyed though.

Yeah dude thats a lot of miles for a Jeep. Those Commanders are huge, looks like they got a lot of space but Im not in love with the looks. But the new Grand Cherokee looks sweet. I "built my own" on Jeep.com last night, it was only like 5 hundy a month. On lease. lol

Jeebus. Dude, my credit is worse than Bernie Madoff's right now with the whole divorce thing a few years back. I'll either be in another old car or something tiny. I've had good luck with Hyundai in the past.

WOOO he poked his dumb little head out and I hit a homerun with the broom.

Listening to a lecture but the professor is only speaking with Hindu terms that few of us knows about. Hate when they don't know how to teach their own subject. Now I have to try to understand it from our bad literature. Feels like I have to invent the wheel again. Can't he just explain what it's all about instead? Asking him doesn't work...

Tappin' for world peace!

Jeebus. Dude, my credit is worse than Bernie Madoff's right now with the whole divorce thing a few years back. I'll either be in another old car or something tiny. I've had good luck with Hyundai in the past.

You know Ive been there too. Ive just got mine all straightened out now after years of building it back up. Hyundai makes a nice car dude. I like that new Volster thing they just came out with, looks a little like my Mazda 3 but Hyundai style.

Going to the mailbox and having all 6 pieces of mail being a bill. #shootme

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Why are people such scumbags in this world? My friend just went to file her taxes. Turns out someone stole her identity and filed taxes already under her name.

Why are people such scumbags in this world? My friend just went to file her taxes. Turns out someone stole her identity and filed taxes already under her name.

That's F'ed up! It's gotten to where it is not IF your identity gets stolen, but WHEN. Someone made a duplicate of one of our credit cards, and some dill wagon was in Canada charging it up. Luckily, our bank called us up after two charges and cancelled the card for us, returned our money and sent us new cards. Hope everything works out for your friend.

lol if someone were to steal my identity they'd be in for a rude awakening cuz my credit sucks wayyy too much lol
theyd steal it and give it right back hahaha

Going to the mailbox and having all 6 pieces of mail being a bill. #shootme

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

thats why I have all of my bills paperless. It hurts less for some reason.

My power bill is a rant of its own

Today is one of those days that I wish I had never got out of bed and gone to work. It totally sucked.

What happened, doc?

What happened, doc?

Luckily nothing bad with the kids. However, lack of communication between staff members really p***ed me off and had me running around like a chicken with its head cut off. It ended up in me getting upset at other people, then having to apologize for getting upset when it was other people messing up that got me upset in the first place. Plus, all of the regular clinics were closed for President's Day, so all kinds of stupid things came into the Emergency Department. Just a crappy day all around.

It frustrates me, that when I ship stuff to people it gets there in 2 days. When people send crap to me, it seems to always take a week or more. Even thought the distance is about the same. Crap.

It frustrates me, that when I ship stuff to people it gets there in 2 days. When people send crap to me, it seems to always take a week or more. Even thought the distance is about the same. Crap.
Dude, hope it comes in one piece. I sold my SL290 driver to Jskittle, and it arrived with a broken in half Miyazaki shaft.
4cdba56b-62aa-e1a9.jpg

4cdba56b-62fe-fa53.jpg

Holy wtc man. USPS I presume?

--
tapatalk

Being in the middle of going HAM at the gym and going from I can hold it till I get home to maybe not to oh **** I hope the crapper is open or I'm going to **** myself. Wtc

Dude, hope it comes in one piece. I sold my SL290 driver to Jskittle, and it arrived with a broken in half Miyazaki shaft.
4cdba56b-62aa-e1a9.jpg

4cdba56b-62fe-fa53.jpg

What do you do when that happens?

What do you do when that happens?
I sent his money back through paypal, told him to take the money get it reshafted and put it in play. Not his fault that happened, and I hope he can get it fixed and get it out on the course.

Takes wiping down the equipment to an entirely new level.

Being in the middle of going HAM at the gym and going from I can hold it till I get home to maybe not to oh **** I hope the crapper is open or I'm going to **** myself. Wtc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back