The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That old hooker will live on forever.

--
tapatalk

I bet Mrs. Graybush likes Robert Earl Keen.

Kevin

I can tell you from experience she is worth every penny.

Anyone else see the opening skit from SNL last night? I lol'ed.

She taught me things, freaky things.

Well, it seems like from her videos, she's the only one that could straighten me out....:D:banana:

Nate, I can't believe you resurrected Mrs. Graybush. There's no telling what you've started now. She just came around for the last Morgan Cup to give some friendly advice after she heard Mrs. Firebush was being interviewed too. She said she was giving up on hooking. Rumor has it that she was not very successful in her attempts. I might invite her back for another interview to see what advice she might have for this year's MC participants. She really had a liking for Puttin4Bird. She called him Puttin4Eagle though. She may not feel the same this year since he is on a different team. She's one crazy lady!

Well, it seems like from her videos, she's the only one that could straighten me out....:D:banana:

Nate -- I have not seen that old heifer since the last Morgan Cup rolled around. She was Team Paradise's chief adviser and cheer leader. Loony old gal but kind of entertaining :bulgy-eyes:

Sounds like pandoras box has been opened lol

Tappin' for world peace!

Erik Kuselias still sucks. Tuck in your shirt bro.

Erik Kuselias still sucks. Tuck in your shirt bro.

Tell holly to go with smaller press on nails too

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

As predicted this morning, everyone drove into one another in Raleigh, NC. Be careful everyone.

we didnt get any snow thank goodness

Ridiculously yummy

Perfect for those late nights when White Castle isn't an option. I hope Grand Cypress has a Taco Bell nearby.

That sounds good. I have not had Taco Bell in a few years, perhaps some late night shenanigans will change that.

This is ridiculous: Taco Bell to have tacos made out of Doritos shells: http://www.usatoday.com/money/indus...odaycomMoney-TopStories+(Money+-+Top+Stories)

Sounds yummy! :D Fiery habanero was a nice Doritos taste, think that could work for taco bell :p

Tappin' for world peace!

There is nothing ridiculous about that.

Ridiculously yummy

Perfect for those late nights when White Castle isn't an option. I hope Grand Cypress has a Taco Bell nearby.

That sounds good. I have not had Taco Bell in a few years, perhaps some late night shenanigans will change that.

I cant wait to try this and ary I know you meant it was ridiculously awesome sounding.

I cant wait to try this and ary I know you meant it was ridiculously awesome sounding.
Awesome Taco Bell Coloneling job there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back