Glad this is back.

Kevin

One of the few shows I try to catch every week. I enjoy it. KCM

I saw the first season and it was grreat

Wait ... it's back? I hope they have it on demand!

Yep - we get this in the UK too - and its back after its mid-season break this week! (since when did mid-season breaks start? seems to be only in the last 1 or 2 years, they've ruined a couple of series for me where I've lost interest/forgotten the story before they've returned)...

Its my favourite show on TV currently, I'm so over all the vampire/werewolf stuff - thats so noughties. I was always one for the zombs, having been brought up during the 80's, on a pretty solid diet of cheesy Romero. For me though - its not a show about zombies, its about a group of people. I love it.

Wait ... it's back? I hope they have it on demand!

Last night's episode should be repeated next Sunday before the new episode. They used to do that.

Kevin

I reckon this show is still pretty good but I prefer the much more taut 'The River' right now.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Spoiler
it's like the forum is full of walkers

lmao! I see the perfect thread to hop into.... BAM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIEEEEESSSSS!

Spoiler
it's like the forum is full of walkers

fify.

I want Shane to get eaten.

Kevin

I reckon this show is still pretty good but I prefer the much more taut 'The River' right now.

The River is pretty good. Paranormal Activity meets Lost.

However, The Walking Dead has made me care about the characters like a great book does. Every week I hope Glen survives, Rick and Shane battle to the death, and Otis comes back to the farm.

The River is pretty good. Paranormal Activity meets Lost.

However, The Walking Dead has made me care about the characters like a great book does. Every week I hope Glen survives, Rick and Shane battle to the death, and Otis comes back to the farm.

Yeah Shane is a complete DB right about now.

I love the show and have just started watching Grimm here in the UK.....the only problem with zombies and the undead in general is it makes me think of The Evil Dead films......a wrist mounted chainsaw and a Sawnoff shotgun.....job done ....BOOM.....:highfive:..

I love this show, have since the beginning. Very character driven and makes you care and hate the different people. Grimm is goo also but it's no substance, just fun.

I love this show, have since the beginning. Very character driven and makes you care and hate the different people. Grimm is goo also but it's no substance, just fun.

Coincidentally enough this is what most people don't like. People's biggest complaint seems to be that there isn't enough action. However, I think the fact that it makes you actually establish a like or dislike for the individual characters makes it awesome.

PS - I hope Rick shoots Shane.

Favorite show out on TV , Next to "The River"

And Darren, i would have shot Shane the minute i found out.. I think anyone would?? But its TV :D

Coincidentally enough this is what most people don't like. People's biggest complaint seems to be that there isn't enough action. However, I think the fact that it makes you actually establish a like or dislike for the individual characters makes it awesome.

PS - I hope Rick shoots Shane.

Agreed. It would be hard to develop plot/character development if they killed zombies all the time.

Tap before talk.

After last night I reckon its heading towards a Rick vs Shane battle. Shane is more ruthless and has already done what he had to do to survive (Otis) but man is Ricks wife ever throwing gas on the flames. Bros before hos and this would have never happened.

After last night I reckon its heading towards a Rick vs Shane battle. Shane is more ruthless and has already done what he had to do to survive (Otis) but man is Ricks wife ever throwing gas on the flames. Bros before hos and this would have never happened.

Lol....but last night Rick proved he has the marbles to draw on the living to protect his family.

Rick's wife annoys me to death. She so badly wants to be the Queen Bee.

Best scene of last nights episode was the zombie forcing his face through the windshield. Pretty wild watching it peal his face back.

Lol....but last night Rick proved he has the marbles to draw on the living to protect his family.

Rick's wife annoys me to death. She so badly wants to be the Queen Bee.

Best scene of last nights episode was the zombie forcing his face through the windshield. Pretty wild watching it peal his face back.

Yeah I agree, I wanted her to get eaten in a bad way, shes just annoying and way too emotional. Problem with Rick vs Shane is that Shane is loco. Him and that blonde just need to run off and be heathens together.

And finally having some Zombie/fighting action was awesome. Finally an episode that wasn't boring.

Yeah I agree, I wanted her to get eaten in a bad way, shes just annoying and way too emotional. Problem with Rick vs Shane is that Shane is loco. Him and that blonde just need to run off and be heathens together.

I would run off with her for sure. Hot and lethal. Yeah but Shanr reckons Lori and unborn baby is his, so they're setting up a showdown between two dudes who are protecting their woman and child. The old bearded hippie dude should just snipe Shane off.

Back