Callaway Staff Bags for Morgan Cup 2.0

Awesome chunky!!! And very cool of freddie to send you a shirt.

Yeah, one of Freddie's kids must have outgrown it.

That was the most complete unboxing video I have seen to date. The shirt looks good on brother.

Nice video Chunky!!! Great work!

Everyone has had some unique videos. All are very different.

Chunky, I gotta say that I didn't realize the bag had a magnetic pouch until you did your video, and when I went back to look, mine is zippered, so I wasn't going crazy! Maybe that's a Captain's thing. Anyone else have that magnetic pocket?

One other thing, I had a bunch of plastic inside of my bag. Like plastic that things (not sure what) would come in. like two inch wide by 15 or 20 inches long plastic bags. So many in fact, that there are still a lot in the bottom of the bag that I couldn't reach. These aren't like the air-filled packing bags that you see, these are actually empty bags. Like at least several dozen.

Looks like I will just be shooting a new video of my bag because I have tried uploading my unboxing video twice and after about 15 hours each time there is an error. This time I am shooting it with my phone because they upload so much faster. I need to figure out what the problem is with shooting them from my normal camera, maybe I need to adjust it to a lesser video quality, but it doesn't sound like anyone else has a problem uploading HD videos from their computer.

Hi....I'm a Callaway staff bag and I'm awesome

I'm amazed at the weight, or lack thereof, of a bag this size. Pockets? Yeah it has a few. The coolest being a magnetic ball one as shown in another video which was an unexpected treat. Can't wait to start filling it with all sorts of Callaway goodies! It feels 'weird' to see my name on a bag but it's super cool at the same time as well!

da0ca055.jpg

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

We have Hanks in the house! Nice bag dude. Did you get it out over the weekend? Break it in and pop its cherry?

Nice dude!

We have Hanks in the house! Nice bag dude. Did you get it out over the weekend? Break it in and pop its cherry?

Nah, family duties this weekend buddy.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I guess the cool dudes get the magnets. Congrats Banks!!

I guess the cool dudes get the magnets. Congrats Banks!!

Yours is different? I saw you said something about it earlier in the thread. Is that the only thing that is different?

Yours is different? I saw you said something about it earlier in the thread. Is that the only thing that is different?

I think so.

Dayum, Banks, we have to get a round together soon...I wanna see this bad boy in person!

Just got around to watching your unboxing video Captain, very nice!! Now, I just hope that sleeve of balls last you more than just a few holes. :D

Well done Hanks she's a beauty. Looks like i'm gonna be last to get me :bad: ha ha leaving the best till last

Just got around to watching your unboxing video Captain, very nice!! Now, I just hope that sleeve of balls last you more than just a few holes. :D

Played 5 with them the other day and the ball is still with me

I am going to put them into play today. If my round goes anything like it did a few days ago I will have some good feedback on how they hold up against trees

They will not.

Awesome looking bags guys! Great unboxing vids/pics.

I was really hoping this bag was going to be waiting for me when I got home today but alas it was not to be. I'm now working under the assumption that ghsace has stolen it, or maybe those sticky handed Canadian customs agents. Either way, fingers crossed it is here tomorrow.

Just got word that my beautiful Callaway bag will be here in a week or so! Let the excited waiting begin.

Good deal, Breeze.

very cool CB!

I was really hoping this bag was going to be waiting for me when I got home today but alas it was not to be. I'm now working under the assumption that ghsace has stolen it, or maybe those sticky handed Canadian customs agents. Either way, fingers crossed it is here tomorrow.

hahahaha. I did not.

Back