Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

They do, I saw some on the bay today. I can't wait to do a fitting for this driver.

Yeah, I saw one on there yesterday. I don't think it was made by callaway though and $100 seemed a little steep. I wonder if the tips can be heated and pulled off the stock shafts?

John Deere Tap'n...

Haha finding them on the bay is far from callaway selling them. What theyll prolly do is sell shafts that are already fitted like they did for the imix that flopped.

Yeah, I saw one on there yesterday. I don't think it was made by callaway though and $100 seemed a little steep. I wonder if the tips can be heated and pulled off the stock shafts?

John Deere Tap'n...
Fact, and I agree $100 seemed a little high to say the least. They better not do it like the imix, that already didn't work once.

I played 2 rounds with both RAZR FIT and R11s(both are original R shaft 10.5).
Every holes except Par 3, I did hit both drivers and result was:

RAZR FIT won 18 holes, lost 4 holes, almost even 6 holes

For my swing and swing speed, RAZR FIT was far better than R11s.
Also, I prefered the feel and sound of RAZR to those of R11s.
I thought I did not need any more test between two reputable clubs.

I do not mean RAZR FIT was a better club in general, but for me, RAZR FIT was the clear winner.

When I bought RAZR FIT, I got 2 sleeves of new Callaway balls(xxxxx Black) as gift.
This ball was great, too(I used to use Penta)!

Oh Geez. Forgot this was the Raze Fit thread. Thought it was the ponder thread. Might need to delete that post before JB kills me

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

unfortunately you can't delete the posts of the 5 people that quoted you :laughing:

Here is some pix of the 3 wood

ad0c0b69-178b-20ed.jpg

ad0c0b69-1798-6ca0.jpg

ad0c0b69-17a7-4d5a.jpg

ad0c0b69-17b2-e9d6.jpg

ad0c0b69-17c0-6b12.jpg

ad0c0b69-17cc-38b2.jpg

ad0c0b69-17db-4f40.jpg

ad0c0b69-17e9-cd2f.jpg
ad0c0b69-17f8-fdf2.jpg

ad0c0b69-1808-556b.jpg

Good thing I live a block from my pt job lol

Angle of camera or is it slightly open faced?

I love the look of the 3-wood. It has a nice profile, and a shallow face. It just makes me feel like it will be great out of any lie. I definitely love the looks of all the Callaway woods this year, they have finally started putting a full hosel on them, which was on thing that I wasn't a fan of before. Everything in the fit line just has a very nice traditional look, and I can't wait to hit them. I am headed over to a local golf store tomorrow, I am not a fan of the store at all because the guy that runs it is a jerk, but hopefully he has a Fit that he will let me hit on the heated range.

Angle of camera or is it slightly open faced?

No I have it set to open. My new swing has completely eliminated my slice. But now i have the rights. But way more distance

That sure is a good looking 3W

Beast mode from tapatalk

First callaway club I've owned over then wedges! But this thing is hot!! Ball shoots off like I hit the n2o lol

Looks great Matty.

Great looking 3w Matty. I hit a bunch of 3w's yesterday at Golfsmith and the RF performed the best. It was really hard not to OEM it.

Yeah. Driver Also performed best for me. But $400 plus the fubuki tour upgrade is too much right now

Yeah. Driver Also performed best for me. But $400 plus the fubuki tour upgrade is too much right now

I agree. I priced a 3w with a Kai'li upgrade last night and it was $475. I'd imagine we are approaching $600+ for upgraded RF drivers.

I agree. I priced a 3w with a Kai'li upgrade last night and it was $475. I'd imagine we are approaching $600+ for upgraded RF drivers.

It's $550. The stock shaft worked well for me in the 3 wood. Low spin head with mid kick is good. But the driver the low spin fubuki tour was a rocket launcher

Holy crap thats a lot. Might be cheaper to go with the stock option and hunt for the shaft you need with the tip already installed, you know they will be popping up before to long.

This makes me think I should have upgraded the shaft on the Razr Fit coming to me...but I really wanted to try out the stock, as it seems like people are getting good results with it.

This makes me think I should have upgraded the shaft on the Razr Fit coming to me...but I really wanted to try out the stock, as it seems like people are getting good results with it.

The RIP shaft line is amazing for me, not sure if the stock cally one is modified for the RF or not but they are good shafts if they fit your swing.

If you don't like the razr fit... Let me know :)

It's $550. The stock shaft worked well for me in the 3 wood. Low spin head with mid kick is good. But the driver the low spin fubuki tour was a rocket launcher

I'm going to have to go to Golfsmith this weekend for the callaway RF demo day. I need to hit this driver with a different shaft and be able to change some settings.

Holy crap thats a lot. Might be cheaper to go with the stock option and hunt for the shaft you need with the tip already installed, you know they will be popping up before to long.

I thought about that and probably will unless my local shop can cut me a deal. They were going to talk to the rep about getting some extra sleeves, but I'm not sure if that will happen. They know I like to buy clubs though, so it just may.

I am going to add to the Deal of the Day thread but Kingdom59.com is running a 48 hour sale on the Razr Fit for $359.99

700+ in Canada with the Fubuki upgrade. I think the rep told me at GG (sales guy not Callaway) that the Fubuki was $300 extra. On the site it's $225. My order has the Fubuki.

Alex

JN:

It is a great shaft. Feels great.. kicks great. I would have gotten it but it was too spinny... I was carrying 250-3 that day (if you go by the sim numbers)
and I was getting 3500-3800 rpm. Launch was bang on.

Alex

Back