The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The joys of reality TV...dirt cheap to produce so that the stations can make a profit regardless of the ratings.

Must be so. And all I think about is how depressing it is that they (the women) are so desperate to get attention that they take part of it all.

Tappin' for world peace!

I lifted something that I thought was light and turned out to be really heavy. My right shoulder is in shambles right now.FML

Tap Tap Taparoo

I am horrible at getting homework done. I just can't start it for some reason.

Was woken up at 430 this morning by Mom because a hot water pipe had busted last night, flooding the kitchen. Spent the next hour an a half tearing up Laminate tiles. Great way to start the morning. On the bright side, I had time to get in a good shave before school.

I've had a nagging stomach bug for 2 weeks now. Not aggravating enough to consider myself "sick" but its annoying as hell.

--
tapatalk

I've had a nagging stomach bug for 2 weeks now. Not aggravating enough to consider myself "sick" but its annoying as hell.

--
tapatalk

Ouch, there's nothing worse than a stomach bug. I hate the feeling like you could puke at any moment.

Class was cancelled. Should be a good thing, right? Unfortunately, I didn't check my email and ended up showering and getting dressed. Now I'm awake. Could've had a rare morning of sleeping in.

Guess I'll just play COD.

Steel Tappin'

So I got my review on Monday and it was great, the money was eh but its more than I was making. I was told that it should be in my paycheck today along with my retro because my review was due at the end of December and it is now mid Feb. Well I got my check and it not only doesnt have retro but it doesnt even have my raise in it. I prepared myself so I was ok with it, until I found out the 3 other guys in my department that are on hourly (I am salary) whose reviews were put in at the same time, got their raises and retro pay. WTF?

So I got my review on Monday and it was great, the money was eh but its more than I was making. I was told that it should be in my paycheck today along with my retro because my review was due at the end of December and it is now mid Feb. Well I got my check and it not only doesnt have retro but it doesnt even have my raise in it. I prepared myself so I was ok with it, until I found out the 3 other guys in my department that are on hourly (I am salary) whose reviews were put in at the same time, got their raises and retro pay. WTF?

... Time you had a talk with the boss.

... Time you had a talk with the boss.

Already did. Was told it will be in my next check in 2 weeks. No one will answer why everyone else got theres. I am pissed.

Already did. Was told it will be in my next check in 2 weeks. No one will answer why everyone else got theres. I am pissed.

Right there with you Dev, thanks for bringing this one up. My check is auto deposited today, so I ran to check it out and for the 3rd week in a row its all screwed up. Only been here 4 weeks, but worked overtime 3 of those weeks. They some how forgot all my ot and 2nd shift pay since starting here and I've pointed it out to my supervisor as well as the head of HR. They keep saying it will be on the next check, "Hey guy's, today was the next check"!!

Well i got over my "Man Flu" in time for a round tomorrow only to be asked by my dad to pick up a guy that i can't stand, which will also mean i'll probably get paired with him as well. This guy has no idea about the rules of golf and cheats like hell. What would you guys do????

What a doosh.

Well i got over my "Man Flu" in time for a round tomorrow only to be asked by my dad to pick up a guy that i can't stand, which will also mean i'll probably get paired with him as well. This guy has no idea about the rules of golf and cheats like hell. What would you guys do????

Fart in the car, a lot.

Paulo is right. Cut gassers the whole way to pick him up, Make sure they are vile. Eat something gross for dinner the night before. And make sure you lock the windows.

And with being sick for the last few days that would certainly not be a problem :D

Fart in the car, a lot.

Paulo is right. Cut gassers the whole way to pick him up, Make sure they are vile. Eat something gross for dinner the night before. And make sure you lock the windows.

And with being sick for the last few days that would certainly not be a problem :D

Nothing worse than flu farts. Like hot garbage. Yuchhh

Remember to turn the heating way up too. Awesome.

Just got finished cleaning the outside of my golf bag because apparently when we were away, our cat-sitter did a piss-poor job of letting them out. And I say piss-poor because one of them pissed on the bottom of my bag. FML, I hate that damn smell.

Just got finished cleaning the outside of my golf bag because apparently when we were away, our cat-sitter did a piss-poor job of letting them out. And I say piss-poor because one of them pissed on the bottom of my bag. FML, I hate that damn smell.

Its the worst smell and it never goes away. We have 2 cats neither of which are mine and they both hate me..lol About 2 years ago one of the cats got in the linen closet and peed all over EVERYTHING. Shockingly enough he is still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back