Hole of The Day: Video Edition

The two from today were from my home course - Grand Oaks in south Grand Prairie.

I've only played there once, but I loved it.

Nice par Cookie

Nice par there Cookie Monster. Must be nice to be able to play on Feb 8. There is no snow here but it's below freezing out. So, too cold for my blood.

Nice par there Cookie Monster. Must be nice to be able to play on Feb 8. There is no snow here but it's below freezing out. So, too cold for my blood.
Suppose to be upper 50's tomorrow....might have to break out the shorts. :alien:

Nice second hole Cookie. Good up and down for par.

Nice up & down cookie!

Great up and down Cookie. Thanks for sharing it.

Enjoyed both videos cookie, I was really impressed with the shot around the tree on the 1st video, you had a tiny draw on the ball to move it toward the hole. Wish you had hit is a little easier and save the par but it was a great bogey. You are really hitting nice shots around the greens, keep up the good work.

Nice HOTD Cookie, nice pair kicks your wearing.

Thanks for the love guys - appreciated!! Now if I could only avoid being behind the tree in the first place. :D

Thanks for the love guys - appreciated!! Now if I could only avoid being behind the tree in the first place. :D
When you figure that out, show me...:D

And here is the second video from yesterday's round.

Hey cookie, thanks for the video! Nice job guys.

Cookie, you reckon Bridgestone can make you some belly wedges?

I crack myself up to Jake.

Maybe he can just get a belly first....:D

Hey cookie, thanks for the video! Nice job guys.

Aren't you the funny guy. Deleted my desired response....gotta keep it clean and not make fun of the animals.

Next time I am anchoring that wedge into my forearm!

Aren't you the funny guy. Deleted my desired response....gotta keep it clean and not make fun of the animals.

Next time I am anchoring that wedge into my forearm!

I would hate to have to edit awesome responses. I'm just busting your anchor loving vegan ballz. At least you can flub chips with a good attitude :clapp:

I would hate to have to edit awesome responses. I'm just busting your anchor loving vegan ballz. At least you can flub chips with a good attitude :clapp:

LOL, on a positive note I almost made the par putt! Too bad we were not playing horseshoes or I would have been the BIG winner. I am really good at getting close. :D

LOL, on a positive note I almost made the par putt! Too bad we were not playing horseshoes or I would have been the BIG winner. I am really good at getting close. :D

Horseshoes and hand grenades baby! I always just like the fact that you put your videos on here. That's the most important part. With all the belly/achoring talk, I couldn't resist buddy.

Another great hole Cookie...it must be below 70 there....long pants and sleeves...:D

Time cut the Bettinardi down to legal length. :alien: Nice video cookie!

Time cut the Bettinardi down to legal length. :alien: Nice video cookie!

hahaha funny I might have thought the same thing.. :bulgy-eyes:

Back