2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

Looks like Bones is just going to take the whole flagstick home! haha

Fantastic round for Phil, very happy for him. Phils look after Tiger missed his 3rd 3 ft'r of the day was priceless.

I may do a little needling at times, but props to Tiger for sticking around and being pleasant, albeit cliched, in that interview.

Kevin

Haha. 24 for me. Anyone who had Phil is in good shape. Put up 40 today. Solid.

Left Phil on my bench also... Horrible week for me.

I may do a little needling at times, but props to Tiger for sticking around and being pleasant, albeit cliched, in that interview.

Kevin

He is still trying to improve his image....

Congrats to Phil on a hell of a tournament. He really annihilated the field today. Also, shout out to Reed's Ringers. Phil gets me a win, Ricky Barnes gets me a Top 3.

Watching this golf tourney showed me a few things for this upcoming season and I think it is going to be a really good one. These guys are playing incredible golf and over the last 2 years, the PGA Tour has "created" some new stars that are coming into their own as well. Should be a wonderful season as we shift into high gear.

I can't agree more, golf will be fun watch

Congrats to Phil on a hell of a tournament. He really annihilated the field today. Also, shout out to Reed's Ringers. Phil gets me a win, Ricky Barnes gets me a Top 3.

Your wins and top 3's, etc, are base on where you finish in the group. Not where guys you have finished.

Watching this golf tourney showed me a few things for this upcoming season and I think it is going to be a really good one. These guys are playing incredible golf and over the last 2 years, the PGA Tour has "created" some new stars that are coming into their own as well. Should be a wonderful season as we shift into high gear.

I agree JB. This should be a great year for sure. I'm really looking forward to the Masters.

I got around 112 points. Sucked again.

I am sucking at this whole fantasy thing. My only hope is I survive the first half, and learn enough to put in a good charge in the 2nd half of the season.

I am sucking at this whole fantasy thing. My only hope is I survive the first half, and learn enough to put in a good charge in the 2nd half of the season.
I'm banking on people making changes every tournament and using up a bunch of good players starts by July.

Big 14 points in the final round. *thumbs up*

After climbing into the top 10 I put up 10 points today. Another week with no "C" players making the cut. Those who showed faith in Phil were rewarded today. The driver switch might be the thing to get him rolling. Can't figure out why he didn't do it during the off season. He had to have tested it. Be on the lookout now for a new Cally commercial touting the RAZR as the reason for Phils win.

48 in the final round. If Tiger and DJ held up, I could've had a large day. 178 for the tourney total. I'll take it. My faith in Phil paid off.

I'm banking on people making changes every tournament and using up a bunch of good players starts by July.

Haha me too. Saving up my starts for later.

Whatever positive thoughts and confidence Tiger had built up until today was sucked right out by Phil's crushing round. For so many years it was the reverse when these two played heads-up.

Phil will be smiling for days while rethinking this round. BRAVO "old" man.

I'm glad I still have a full 10 starts for him.

I went to my local watering hole to watch the end of the tourny around folks who appreciate Phil and don't mind some smack talk. It rocked. We drank, and drank more and watched lefty completely demoralize that Sean O'Hair swinging Tiger Woods. I even watched Phil and Bones put their arms around each other, and Phil and Amy embrace and show joy over a wonderful accomplishment of 40 PGA Tour Wins. However, all I could think was "what a faker!" I sat there and all I could think about was how malicious a S.O.B he must be to be able to keep up this fake image of positivity for so damn long. It must be exhausting. I can't imagine being able to engage the crowd in the heat of the battle like that. I wonder if he keeps notes stashed away to remind himself to act all smiley and jovial. I don't even know how he demolished Tiger and made him look like Spencer Levin today. I think I'll ponder on it more.

I went to my local watering hole to watch the end of the tourny around folks who appreciate Phil and don't mind some smack talk. It rocked. We drank, and drank more and watched lefty completely demoralize that Sean O'Hair swinging Tiger Woods. I even watched Phil and Bones put their arms around each other, and Phil and Amy embrace and show joy over a wonderful accomplishment of 40 PGA Tour Wins. However, all I could think was "what a faker!" I sat there and all I could think about was how malicious a S.O.B he must be to be able to keep up this fake image of positivity for so damn long. It must be exhausting. I can't imagine being able to engage the crowd in the heat of the battle like that. I wonder if he keeps notes stashed away to remind himself to act all smiley and jovial. I don't even know how he demolished Tiger and made him look like Spencer Levin today. I think I'll ponder on it more.

I'll drink to that :drinks:

Back