Would you wear a Rickie fowler outfit in one of your tourneys at your club

Yes I would rock all of his clothes. My dad thinks the hat makes me look like a thug though… so no flat bills for me.

I was actually planning on a Rickie Fowler type wardrobe for next year, including the flat bills that I love. I would wear his clothes with pride! But at the golf show today, (I honestly don't know whose booth it was) was giving away Ashworth clothes for like 80% off. So I now have my full wardrobe for next year that includes no RF.

I'm not into the dressing like a idiot thing, but it seems plenty here are.

He should wear a green hat with the all orange and he'd then look like a huge freaking carrot.

No! I would look like a walking pumpkin.

I don't mind his clothing but would never wear a hat like that.

Yes I would rock all of his clothes. My dad thinks the hat makes me look like a thug though… so no flat bills for me.

Your dad is a smart man.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I would not, because I'm pushing 50, fat, and cheap. There is a young man at our Sunday mens club that is sporting the look all the way down to the haircut. It looks good on him, though.

Actually, I think it's fine and any of us that played in the 70's and early 80's have absolutely NO business talking about anyone elses fashion choices.

gwsl01_1978.jpg

Flat bill hat definitely doesn't work for me, but I'd rock some Puma gear for sure. I already have one Puma purple polo. I do agree that there would have to be some sort of difference between the pants and the shirt, though. Some people can wear the unicolor outfit, but I don't think I'd be able to.

Absolutely, except for that fluorescent yellow outfit he wears.

I love his style. I already wear bright colors and flat brim hats anyhow.

Everything but the hat

Yes I would. I wear them every chance I get. The clothes are just so darn expensive though

Yes I would. I wear them every chance I get. The clothes are just so darn expensive though

True that dude. I was figuring out he cost for what a full outfit of the top line stuff for my first tournament would cost me:

Raglan shirt: $85
Under Armour short sleeve: $25
Jacket: $100
Belt: $50
Bermuda Shorts: $60
Socks: $15
Shoes: $200
Oakleys: ~$200
Monoline: $30

Pushing $800 with tax on a full outfit of all top-of-the-line.

No. Orange really isnt my best color. Orange with red hair and fair skin just doesnt work. Red or blue? Sure, why not but not orange.

Damn rights i would, honestly i already kinda do but just in my own way.

I'd rock the Lime Green/Blue outfit he's worn, for sure.

Yes, I would wear the Yellow one that he wear at the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am on Friday, But only when working. So the members would have no excuse on the course that they did not see me working in the fairway. I was hit 17 time this pass summer.

No, not gonna try and be a wanna be anyone. Set your own style if you like but dont copy a kids thing.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 via tapatalk (Ban this Apple 8========D )

There's a few of them I really like and would sport.

Rule out the full one colour outfits though, not a fan of the jumpsuit look.

When I was in my 20's maybe but now, No I don't think so.

What I wanna know is how does he match the shoes with some of the colors he wears?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Rickie should spend more time worrying about winning then on what he is wearing.

I think people should spend less time hating on rickie and more time not hating on what he wears.

I'd wear his stuff... why not? It's my choice and money. this is of course if I were in my early 20's.... and tanned.

Alex

Rickie should spend more time worrying about winning then on what he is wearing.

He actually doesn't worry a whole lot. Puma scripts most of his stuff for him. They'll talk to him, get ideas and possibilities, then they send him stuff before hand basically already determined to be a outfit.

Back