2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

I'm watching the replay right now, and what a great day to play golf in such a beautiful place.

It must have got nasty later because when I got home and turned it on it was not a nice day there.

Go B.G.!

Did O'Hair lay a turd today?

Yeah he ended up +2 or something, wtc

Thanks. That hurts. I want to be watching the replay.

Thanks. That hurts. I want to be watching the replay.

Whats the problem? They had all kinds of technical issues anyway.

I put up a 50 spot today, not too shabby. I'm having a hard time deciding who to bench though. I benched Phil after the 1st round like an idiot, got him back in now. Going with Phil, Tiger, DJ, Harrington. Debated benching DJ and putting Mahan in but Mahan is at Spyglass tomorrow and DJ is a Monterey and if I'm not mistaken Spyglass was supposed to be the tougher of the tracks. Leaving TW in because he's at Pebble and will shoot a 57 tomorrow.

O'Hair is a tool. Wtc is a +2 doing there? Geez.

I put up a 50 spot today, not too shabby. I'm having a hard time deciding who to bench though. I benched Phil after the 1st round like an idiot, got him back in now. Going with Phil, Tiger, DJ, Harrington. Debated benching DJ and putting Mahan in but Mahan is at Spyglass tomorrow and DJ is a Monterey and if I'm not mistaken Spyglass was supposed to be the tougher of the tracks. Leaving TW in because he's at Pebble and will shoot a 57 tomorrow.

That is my lineup.

That is my lineup.
Great minds think alike. I expect them to pull in some points for us. Seems like Tiger is on the verge of a low round and after DJ's hot start and a not so hot day today he'll be back ready to fire a great number tomorrow. Phil needs to stay hot and who knows what Padraig will do....I'm guessing he goes low. Seriously.

I have Phil, Tiger, DJ, Vijay going tomorrow. I had rickie the first day but benched him for DJ. Should be good.

That is my lineup.

Same here. Phil back off the bench and Paddy in for the first time.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I'm not going to be making any changes unless one of my guys misses the cut. So far it just looks like Maggert might be on the bubble. Don't want to waste any starts for half a tournament.

Just watched Chris Berman putt from the bunker!?!?!? C'mon, man!!! haha

Just watched Chris Berman putt from the bunker!?!?!? C'mon, man!!! haha
How did he do? I'll putt from a bunker if the lip isn't an issue.

He just putted right up over it, did pretty well. Probably better than he would've done chipping it.

There's a bunker at my school that I putt out of all the time. It's just more practical. Sometimes it is a good play. Kudos to him for thinking of it!

There's a bunker at my school that I putt out of all the time. It's just more practical. Sometimes it is a good play. Kudos to him for thinking of it!
he probably did it because he figured he couldn't chip it out

he probably did it because he figured he couldn't chip it out

Probably. It took him 4 to get out of a bunker before that lol.

Left it about 20 feet short, but it looked like Plinko coming out of the bunker and through 4-5 feet of rough.

56 points yesterday, not bad at all. Hope the guys keep up the good play.

Only 15 minutes left for anyone needing to change out any players on their FG roster.

Only 15 minutes left for anyone needing to change out any players on their FG roster.

That's weird. Yahoo is telling me the cutoff is 10AM CST. They usually let you make changes until 5 minutes prior to first player teeing off.

That's weird. Yahoo is telling me the cutoff is 10AM CST. They usually let you make changes until 5 minutes prior to first player teeing off.

Unless I miss read it, it says 8 am for me, I will check it out.

Edit - You are spot on cookie, that is PST. My bad thinking the entire world revolves around the east coast. :banghead:

Unless I miss read it, it says 8 am for me, I will check it out.

Edit - You are spot on cookie, that is PST. My bad thinking the entire world revolves around the east coast. :banghead:

Ha - damn east coasters!! TV times are always listed as EST and here we are stuck running conversions.

Looking forward to the coverage today, hoping that the network coverage is 10x better than the GC coverage the last 2 days.

Looks like a lame day here in the land of Kmac today so the coverage better be good finally. Lets be honest the GC coverage was as good as watching late night informercials.

Took Vijajay off the bench for Baddeley.

Back