Best Cart Bag for $200 or Less

Brantel

Reaction score
Handicap
To high!
I have been in search of a new cart bag.

I have a couple picked out and would like to know the opinions of both and or ask if anyone has any other suggestions for me to investigate.

Right now it is down to the Taylormade Catalina 2.0 and the SunMountain C-130.

My buddy has the Catalina and loves it. I think his short term memory is shot cuz he tells me about every time we get together. Good luck with your search

After about 2 months of reading reviews and trips to the local shops to look at and ponder new bags yesterday I finally decided to get the c-130. The main things I like about it is the 14 way full length dividers cooler pocket and tons of storage space.

C-130 is an awesome bag. 3 of my buddies have it and when my bag dies I'm prob getting one.

I say the Sun Mountain C-130 or go with and Ogio.

Last edited:
I have been in search of a new cart bag.

I have a couple picked out and would like to know the opinions of both and or ask if anyone has any other suggestions for me to investigate.

Right now it is down to the Taylormade Catalina 2.0 and the SunMountain C-130.

Yep, I do !!

In Nov. 2011 THP and Ping Golf sponsored at Ping Golf Bag Testing/Review by THP forum members. There would be 4 Ping bags of which one would be the new 2012 Ping Pioneer Cart bag.

I was the lucky THP forum member chosen to test/review this bag WHOOOOOOT !!

There is a very long thread with reviews of all 4 of these bags, but here is the link to my first review of the Pioneer Cart Bag ..... read/watch this, then go through the rest of the thread and you'll see my entire through review of the cart bag.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...sting-Thread&p=1024849&viewfull=1#post1024849

Looks nice but I think the colors will clash with my the White/Red/Black of my Burner 2.0 gear....dang good lookin bag though!

Look at the colors on the Ping Pioneer Cart Bag in my reviews, link above..... Those colors will not clash with your gear !! The bag is the same colors at your gear GIDDY UP !!!!

I HIGHLY recommend/suggest to anyone looking for a new cart bag to consider including this bag in your selection list, you won't regret at least having a look at it.

Can say the C-130 brought in nothing but great replies. They were a big seller at the course and for good reasons.

I spent quite a bit of time looking at cart bags and pondering buying one... then I saw the Bridgestone bag, and bought it.(having never seen it in person) I'm glad I did! This thing is top notch.
Here is the review I did on it, as there was literally only stock pictures and no info other than what is on the Bridgestone Golf site out there.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?27914-Bridgestone-Cart-Bag-Review

A great bag, and it can be had for less than 150 if you shop around.

http://www.google.com/products/cata...a=X&ei=gMUwT-D8J4PW0QGLrLSLCA&ved=0CHAQ8wIwAg

I have the Tour Edge Exotics Extreme cart bag. When looking at cart bags it had just about everything I was looking for, for only $80 bucks, and looks really really good. They C130's are awesome bag, but for the $120 savings, I'm pretty happy with my bag. The Black/Red/White combo looks pretty sick. The only thing I wish it had is a putter well.

Thanks all. I decided to go with the 2011 C-130...

dq0uq8.jpg

Thanks all. I decided to go with the 2011 C-130...

dq0uq8.jpg

Great choice, I love mine and don't see myself replacing it anytime soon. Plenty of pockets and it has held up very well. My older Ogio started showing wear rather quickly and some of the zippers malfunctioned.

John Deere Tap'n...

You will not be disappointed.

I've looked at that bag more than once...Ok, everytime I go into a golf shop. However, I have been very happy with my Titleist Lightweight Cart bags I've owned. The Ping bags are very nice as well. You made a good choice...

Great choice with the Sun Mountain bag, I think you'll be very pleased with it. They also have great customer service if you ever do run into a problem.

+1 for SM. Very durable bag and everything is where you want/need it.

I've looked at that bag more than once...Ok, everytime I go into a golf shop. However, I have been very happy with my Titleist Lightweight Cart bags I've owned. The Ping bags are very nice as well. You made a good choice...

From what I've read sun mountain makes the bags for titleist with some minor differences.

Got my new C-130 yesterday...I love it already!

eu4geq.jpg

Back