Dustin Johnson R11s Adidas golf polo HELP please!

kDiddY

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys I was hoping for your help. I want to buy this shirt but I cannot seem to find it anywhere. Any help with finding the shirt in any color would be greatly appreciated! It won't let me post the link of the video on YouTube since I'm new... Would someone be able to add the video that would be amazing!

Thanks in advance,

Kevin

youtube.com/watch?v=z2TscoYtvuU&sns=em

Thanks for the quick reply! I checked the link and that's not the shirt. The one in the video is similar but I'm the front right shoulder he has three vertical stripes.

Thanks for the quick reply! I checked the link and that's not the shirt. The one in the video is similar but I'm the front right shoulder he has three vertical stripes.

Shucks, I tried deleting my response before you saw. I didn't see that you actually posted a video link, until after I replied. I figured the shirt you were looking for was the one he wore today. I'm not having any luck with the 3-stripe one though.

Shucks, I tried deleting my response before you saw. I didn't see that you actually posted a video link, until after I replied. I figured the shirt you were looking for was the one he wore today. I'm not having any luck with the 3-stripe one though.

That's quite alright! Thanks for trying to find it though lol ... Would you be able to post the link as a YouTube link so people can see it on the page? It won't work for me till I have more posts lol

Here ya go:

Forget the shirt, I want that guy to come dial in my driver! :D

Its from the new line that does not get released for a few more weeks. Stay tuned next week for some information on it and possibly more.

Its from the new line that does not get released for a few more weeks. Stay tuned next week for some information on it and possibly more.

Dang it JB and you're earliness in the morning. I was hoping to get this one. :beat-up:

Saw the catalog for the Spring 12 line yesterday when I went to visit my old boss at the course. Looks really nice is all I will say.

That explains why I cannot find it anywhere! Thanks so much for your help guys!

I hope it comes in a few different colors too.

Anybody else think Adidias's new line is starting to look more like PUMA's stuff to compete with them for the younger generations attention. I mean when they put products out like the ones below, it's hard to think they aren't.

3695a.jpg
3692a.jpg

by the way. My thoughts on them are as follows. ME GUSTA

You do realize Puma wasn't the first company to use bright colours and bold stripes right?

That is like saying the newest bmw copies a three year old Merc because they use the same shadow of silver.

Pretty sure I saw the shirt the other day at my local Golf Town store (US).

Pretty sure I saw the shirt the other day at my local Golf Town store (US).

It's probably last years 3 stripe. They changed it up a bit this year, along with a slight material change. Should be hitting stores in March if I remember correctly. I know that's when the shipment was set to come in at the course when we were looking through it the other day.

I do like that shirt !

True but the gear the pros wear is slightly altered. I bought the Nike shirt Tiger wore at last years Masters and it dont have the Nike logo on the chest, its on the sleeve. Same with the Lindeberg

True but the gear the pros wear is slightly altered. I bought the Nike shirt Tiger wore at last years Masters and it dont have the Nike logo on the chest, its on the sleeve. Same with the Lindeberg

The shirt itself is actually the same, however due to sponsorships and where those logos are paid to appear, the logo spots may be altered.

Back