What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I saw them on the hitting bay, I ran to the Cleveland section. They werent out for sale yet. :at-wits-end:

Yeah, same where I am. Just got a note from Patty at Blind9 that it is scheduled to ship February 21st. Part of that date is definitely tied to my custom order. they'll ship it sooner if possible.

As soon as I saw them on the hitting bay, I ran to the Cleveland section. They werent out for sale yet. :at-wits-end:

Really? That's a bummer. They have them out for sale at both Golfsmiths here.

Hirzl Trust Control glove

I am way late to the Penta party. Bought a dozen Penta practice balls this morning because they are crazy cheap. Played around of golf, and bought a dozen TP5's on the way home!

SeeMore Si3 43 inch Center shafted Belly Putter from Rock Bottom for $159.00 :blob:

SeeMore Si3 43 inch Center shafted Belly Putter from Rock Bottom for $159.00 :blob:

Very nice!!!! Glad to have another member of the SeeMore family.

R11 10.5 driver head for testing purposes. I sold my other one for crazy money on the range and need a new one for shaft testing.

UST MP6 iron shaft for my father - wants to try to reshaft a set. Some ferrules and epoxy from Golfworks

Since the feedback on the RBZ driver isn't nearly as good as for the fw wood and hybrid I decided to get the 910d2 instead. So this morning I bought myself a 910d2 with 9.5 degree head and a px 6.0 shaft for £150 on ebay. If the condition of the driver is as good as it looked on the pictures I think I made a pretty good deal. Can't wait till it gets here though.

Pulled the trigger on a Bushnell Hybrid.

Pulled the trigger on a Bushnell Hybrid.

great buy i really like mine. i couldn't decide between the 2 so now i have both!

great buy i really like mine. i couldn't decide between the 2 so now i have both!

I have only heard good things. I really liked the tour v2 but I was lost when I had a blind approach. Thinking this will solve that issue.

Last edited:
What have we here?

DSC_0116-2.jpg

Spoiler

Rocket....ballz?
DSC_0122-2.jpg

DSC_0123-1.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0126-1.jpg

DSC_0127-1.jpg

DSC_0121-1.jpg

Finally arrived today! Now its just a waiting game on Boccieri to send me the correct hybrid and in a couple weeks the new Lajosi will arrive then I'm set for a while. YAY!

I have only heard god things. I really liked the tour v2 but I was lost when I had a blind approach. Thinking this will solve that issue.

sure will. why i got the hybrid.

Very nice Jman.

Rocketballz! Nice Jman. Wtc is that headcover?

nice jman can't wait to hear how you like the RBZ

That's sick Jman, and I love the headcover too. Old school.

Rocketballz! Nice Jman. Wtc is that headcover?

I was wondering wtc that was too. Its ugly so hopefully its not for the RBZ. It might hit bad shots if you put that thing on it.

I thought the rocketballz 3wood came with a sweet headcover, wtc would jman abandon it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back