barryboymunro

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys just want to know if anyone has had the same problem/injury as me. I was up the range earlier this week and a pain started on my collar bone, its a dull ache and really sore. The pain feels deep and is coming from my left collar bone, running along the collar bone starting at the shoulder side and coming inwards (possibly even under my collar bone) Anyone had this and know what it could be? It's stopping me from playing which is a pain (scuse the pun haha)

barry

cheers mate, booked the physio for tomorrow morning and will tape it up in the mean time

Hi,

I have been experiencing this exact same thing the last 2-3 rounds of golf and it has been progressively getting worse. (Except that mine is in my right collar bone area because I am left-handed) After yesterdays round, I decided I was gonna take a few weeks off and hopefully let it heal up.
I was wondering if you could share more of your experience with regards to the amount of time it took to heal and anything you might have done to aide in the healing process.

Thanks in advance
Gary

Experiencing the same thing as well, I'm right handed and mine is my right shoulder but the pain and location is the same. Mine started while playing in Pinehurst 2 weeks ago and got so bad I couldn't swing 50 percent with severe pain. I had been thinking about an iron change, so came home and sold my irons the next day. Has been two weeks and is improving. Still haven't bought irons yet, getting nervous about not having them..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Experiencing the same thing as well, I'm right handed and mine is my right shoulder but the pain and location is the same. Mine started while playing in Pinehurst 2 weeks ago and got so bad I couldn't swing 50 percent with severe pain. I had been thinking about an iron change, so came home and sold my irons the next day. Has been two weeks and is improving. Still haven't bought irons yet, getting nervous about not having them..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

any updates from anyone on this specific injury especially Ryan, as im RH and the pain, which is pretty bad and 'shocking' is in R collarbone and comes on immediatley post striking ball. Its a new one for me , i thought id had them all! thanks

Back