2012 THP Fantasy Golf

That second group is tough. Lots of golf left though. I've learned alot about golfers I never heard of or cared for before because of this. This week is always fun to watch.

was looking for Tiger Woods on the A list...apparently he has dropped so far he is now on the B list

I though the same thing just a bonus that I didn't have to use him. B List is loaded with good golfers and the A List seems to be a lot of "good" golfers but I would take B List of A List any day of the week.

Not doing too well so far. Stuck in the middle of group 3 :/ Here's hoping I pick better this week. Shouldn't have to work this weekend so may actually get to watch some golf!

Ended up playing 8 fresh players this week. Didn't plan on it that way but I like my team. Helps that this is Tigers first start of the year.

Sat Ricky this week so...

Congratulations to Ricky Fowler on winning his first PGA event this week. Good job kid.

I though the same thing just a bonus that I didn't have to use him. B List is loaded with good golfers and the A List seems to be a lot of "good" golfers but I would take B List of A List any day of the week.

The "C" list is like throwing darts every week. It seems like its a given that one of your two will get a MC.

Good luck to everyone this week!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Just set my lineup. Good luck everyone!

I expect everybody to have Tiger on their list this week, just like everybody had Fowler last week.

I expect everybody to have Tiger on their list this week, just like everybody had Fowler last week.
I didn't have Fowler last week.

I will have Eldrick this week. Haven't decided if I start him yet.

I didn't have Fowler last week.

I will have Eldrick this week. Haven't decided if I start him yet.

I put him on the bench for the first round....we will see how it goes from there.

Im going to be taking some risks this week...going to be interesting how it turns out.

Hmmm...missed this one early.
Tried to sign up this morning and all groups full?
DANG!

The "C" list is like throwing darts every week. It seems like its a given that one of your two will get a MC.

I had one on the C and 3 on the B list the second week of the competition. Finished with 2 38th place and 1 67th place finish. I dropped waaaaaaaay behind that week and have not come back from it at all.

I just randomly grabbed some guys to fill slots...that should work well....:beat-up:

I'm such an idiot. I forgot to set my lineup, again...

Good god. My lineup started out great today and are no all sucking, besides O'Hair.

I feel dumb, up until yesterday I didn't even realize I could take the guys off my bench and put them in as starters mid-tournament...no wonder I'm 46th in my group

man I'm just not doing well. I gotta put more work into this and get myself moved up more.

Wow, cookie takes the lead. I fell a bunch of spots from last week.

I feel dumb, up until yesterday I didn't even realize I could take the guys off my bench and put them in as starters mid-tournament...no wonder I'm 46th in my group

I just figured it out too... my first rodeo in a fantasy golf league. Gotta have your team set before the tournament...but can sub in and out the reserves only. Here I was, trying to put Tiger/Phil in, yet they were both on my bench. Haha.
I'm just 2 spots ahead of you... haha....I feel like such an idiot.

This is a pretty close battle across the top so far!

Here is the group 2 top 10 after this past week.....we are starting to close the gap on first place!

Rank
Team
Segment Points
Season Points
Rank +/-
Weekly Finishes ?
Top 10
Top 3
Wins
Mikedean441 FTW
Chito
(+1)
VA Vince
(-1)
Puttin4Bird
(+1)
Josh_Ross
(+2)
TripleBogieTim
(+4)
MattBFL
(-1)
Bjorns Boys
(+1)
c0ncept
(-5)
KRN22883
(+4)

my god what an awful week. 106 total points. Picked wrong rounds to start Tiger and DJ...oh well back to the drawing board

Back