Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Mother F*cker! I hate Duke. I knew they'd make some of those shots. It's about time they get the ball to Zeller. Wtc?!

Holy crap!!!!

Mother F*cker! I hate Duke. I knew they'd make some of those shots. It's about time they get the ball to Zeller. Wtc?!

He got a bucket TC. :D

I don't like this one single bit.

Effff. Hall just took a 5 point lead. Looks like the Knights are done. This could've been a huge win.

Sorry TC.

Wow...darnit

I'd like to break stuff right now. I knew it. Mother f*cker! Duke can't continue to be successful launching 40 3's a game.

Whoooooooooooo! Austin river is a bamf!!!

Austin Rivers is going to be really, really good as a pro. Like Derrick Rose I think, only more efficient as a scorer. But man is he good.

Rutgers is about to go down. Sucks.

I can't believe Duke won that game, I felt like UNC was in control the entire second half.

tuned in for the last 10 minutes of the game.....all I needed to see.

I can't believe Duke won that game, I felt like UNC was in control the entire second half.

Well, you were in the bonus with 11 minutes to go in the game. Seth Curry got away with a blatant travel on his 3 pointer and UNC's perimeter defense sucks balls. And we can't make free throws. If I could punch Austin Rivers and his dad in the face right now, I would.

Well, you were in the bonus with 11 minutes to go in the game. Seth Curry got away with a blatant travel on his 3 pointer and UNC's perimeter defense sucks balls. And we can't make free throws. If I could punch Austin Rivers and his dad in the face right now, I would.

I love the Rivers comment, he drives me nuts most of the time

Yeah, it's time to burn some benches on the Duke campus tonight. I think that I woke up the entire building with my screaming after the 3, but I don't care!

And how about Tyler Zeller tipping one in, and missing some free throws and letting a freaking guard shoot over the top of you! I'm ready for that idiot to graduate. Austin Rivers is gone after this year. 14-36 3 pointers. That'll usually do it.

Love this!
RT @GaryParrishCBS Austin Rivers just jogged off the court, looked at the UNC students and yelled, "See ya'll" with a big smile.

Carolina just gave the game away. I'll take nothing away from Austin Rivers, he played fearlessly. But Tyler Zeller, absolutely choked. You can't win when you make 1 3 pointer in a game. We're just going to have to go in to Cameron and get the job done.

Holy Jesus I just finished watching this game. That was insane! Go Duke! I woke my littlest with my scream

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I dont think UNC gave it away, Duke took it from them. The started lazing off with a few minutes to go in the first, letting UNC get the lead, and have the lead for the second half. As a hardcore Duke fan, and having been disappointed in some of their efforts this year, I thought that would be it after seeing some of the efforts they've put up this year. But about 10 minutes to go, they started playing some D, taking it to the hole, got McAdoo and Zeller in foul trouble and were able to take it back at the end.

That last 5 minutes is the best they've played all season, and I'm glad to see it.

I can't wait to get to Duke for my Masters! Wish I was there to celebrate on a night like this!

I stopped watching the Duke game with about 2 minutes left thinking they didn't have a chance. Good thing I left it on.

I dont think UNC gave it away, Duke took it from them. The started lazing off with a few minutes to go in the first, letting UNC get the lead, and have the lead for the second half. As a hardcore Duke fan, and having been disappointed in some of their efforts this year, I thought that would be it after seeing some of the efforts they've put up this year. But about 10 minutes to go, they started playing some D, taking it to the hole, got McAdoo and Zeller in foul trouble and were able to take it back at the end.

That last 5 minutes is the best they've played all season, and I'm glad to see it.

I can't wait to get to Duke for my Masters! Wish I was there to celebrate on a night like this!

I absolutely disagree with you. Take your ridiculous fandom out of the equation, you can't honestly say that UNC didn't give that game away. If that moron Tyler Zeller (God bless him he played an awesome 1st half) grabs that rebound as opposed to tipping it in, it's Game Over. But worse than that was the officiating. They kept your precious Blue Devils in that ball game, and Seth Curry got away with one of the most blatant travels I've ever seen when he made that 3 at the end of the game. UNC was by far the more dominant ball team, but Duke made 3's. I knew this was going to happen b/c quite frankly, Duke and UNC always seem to split the series, no matter how good or bad one team may be. I just hate seeing a game given away like that. It makes me sick.

I absolutely disagree with you. Take your ridiculous fandom out of the equation, you can't honestly say that UNC didn't give that game away. If that moron Tyler Zeller (God bless him he played an awesome 1st half) grabs that rebound as opposed to tipping it in, it's Game Over. But worse than that was the officiating. They kept your precious Blue Devils in that ball game, and Seth Curry got away with one of the most blatant travels I've ever seen when he made that 3 at the end of the game. UNC was by far the more dominant ball team, but Duke made 3's. I knew this was going to happen b/c quite frankly, Duke and UNC always seem to split the series, no matter how good or bad one team may be. I just hate seeing a game given away like that. It makes me sick.

Haha! Love the passion from you guys. Reminds me of the football nuts in the south.

I felt like the last shot by Rivers was poorly defended by Zeller. Too much space, hands not up. Maybe he was afraid if he got to close Rivers would drive around him, but... just too much space in my opinion. I thought that last night, but I just watched the highlight and would have to agree with me.

this is laughable. If thats the case then they have looked like asss all season. Those refs missed some calls that changed th edynamics of that game.

Dont get me wrong, I am all for a good game which is what I got to see last night and hats off to Austin Rivers.

Back