The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, well maybe we'll end up somewhere close to each other.

I haven't found much that is decent living in Cullowhee

I just meant I know there are college apartment complexes there, probably not exactly what you're looking for but I'm sure there are some townhomes, etc around the area too.

Hardly any apartments at all. None that I've found. But I keep looking.

That's crazy, I thought for sure you could find something in sylva/cullowhee.

--
tapatalk

If you follow me on Twitter and don't want to see inane ramblings about a college basketball game, might want to unfollow me tonight. :wink:

If you follow me on Twitter and don't want to see inane ramblings about a college basketball game, might want to unfollow me tonight. :wink:

Lol go pack :p

--
tapatalk

Unfollowed!

Let's go Duke!! Let's go Duke!!!

I need to file a US tax return and I have no Idea how to.

Ugh that's gotta suck. My suggestion would be look on the irs website or maybe we have a cpa on the forum.

--
tapatalk

h&r block?

I need to file a US tax return and I have no Idea how to.
Go to Turbo Tax website. You can do a basic form for free there (Federal). You still have to figure out State.

If you don't have any crazy stuff going, fill out the 1040EZ Federal form and the short form for the State.

Went to a college recruiting seminar hosted by my daughter's high school. It was put on by one of the services you can pay to help you get noticed. Didn't tell us much we didn't already know. The speaker was a pretty intense fellow. He didn't take off his shirt and march or anything, but I think it may have been the Techno Viking.

Kevin

Esox does your daughter want to play golf in college?

The Techno Viking can move an entire room.

Esox does your daughter want to play golf in college?

Indeed she does.

The Techno Viking can move an entire room.

Indeed he can!

This is the second one of these we've been to. The first guy looked like Jack Lord. And tonight the Techno Viking.

Kevin

I wouldn't mind having Geoff Ogilvy's swing.

Sent from my forged iPad

I wouldn't mind having Robert Allenby's personality.

Sent from my forged iPad

fify. I think you mixed up your Aussies.

Kevin

Techno Viking rocks :D

Tappin' for world peace!

Anyone else ticked that temple run didn't come to Android today?

Tappin!

Mike & Mike were talking about this today, good for a laugh;

lol I heard that too war.

On another more serious note I just saw a guy go into the crapper with his coffee in hand. Wtc

Beast mode from tapatalk

lol I heard that too war.

On another more serious note I just saw a guy go into the crapper with his coffee in hand. Wtc

Beast mode from tapatalk
That's disgusting. Could be worse, I guess. Could have had a donut as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back