Instant Club Testing Feedback - Tomorrow Afternoon

Loved the thread and idea.. Since I have a crush on the Classic driver , my vote is for that along with the RBZ 3 wood..

Callaway Razr Fit driver and 3W

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I would love to hear about the VRs 3-wood and a Cleveland Black iron. Preferably a long iron in the Black so we can get a good description of how high they launch. I definitely want to hear more about the AMP irons like everyone else, and maybe an RBZ hybrid. Those are just some off the top of my head.

Thanks so much both of you
I really enjoyed the read

The tee time is set for Friday afternoon again and we are set to go.
Still uncertain what I am going to play, but the more requests the merrier.

My vote for Fairway Wood is still the J40 3W. With as well as you have played the mashie fw, I am curious how the J40 stacks up.

How about a tale of 2 nines. Maybe a forgiving set on the front and more of a players iron on the back? Cally Razr XF'S and then switch to the J40 DPC's

How about a tale of 2 nines. Maybe a forgiving set on the front and more of a players iron on the back? Cally Razr XF'S and then switch to the J40 DPC's

We are only playing 9 again CL. Sorry.

would love to hear your thoughts on the new RBZ hybrid and the R11S driver.

We are only playing 9 again CL. Sorry.

Tale of two 4.5's lol

The tee time is set for Friday afternoon again and we are set to go.
Still uncertain what I am going to play, but the more requests the merrier.

I don't care about anything other than the 588 irons. I reckon you should bag them for the 9 holes. I would be interested in your thoughts on the RBZ hybrid. It seems to be more legit than the 3wood.

I'd love to see if you have those Ci11 irons and if you could put some into play. And I second the RBZ Hybrid - wondering about its ease off of the turf vs the mashie.

c6e4e9a7-345e-0e9a.jpg

This is going into the green for me on the next shot. 152 in.

My goodness, .... I want these clubs soooo bad!

Is the new never compromise putter line in yet, Sub-50 I think? If so that's my request.

--
tapatalk

First of all I love that you are making a second run for it. And I also agree with JN, Ci11 would be nice to hear something about :)

I'd love to see if you have those Ci11 irons and if you could put some into play. And I second the RBZ Hybrid - wondering about its ease off of the turf vs the mashie.

Tappin' for world peace!

Oh, and Nike VRs forged if you have the ability to try them :D
They intrigue me...

Tappin' for world peace!

Oh, and Nike VRs forged if you have the ability to try them :D
They intrigue me...

Tappin' for world peace!

Check out the home page review. Lots of good information on that set.

Loving the look of the Cleveland 588 Irons. These will be on the list to try out this year.

Check out the home page review. Lots of good information on that set.

Yes it is a good review and thread coming with it! But my thought was that I would like to see some kind of comparison with the Ci11:s if possible :)

Tappin' for world peace!

Back