Hello gentle-folk, my name is Jman!

I like it Cookie. Maybe we will have all of Team Hackers put numbers in their names.

I took my numbers off a while ago... Man am I gonna have to add some again. Welcome to forum Jman... :smile:

I am proud of ya buddy and have been following your progress in the 5 - 10 - 15 thread. :clapp: You are an inspiration to say the least.

I am proud of ya buddy and have been following your progress in the 5 - 10 - 15 thread. :clapp: You are an inspiration to say the least.

Thanks OG, that means more coming from you than I think you really know! I can't wait to tee it up with you someday, it WILL happen!

Thanks OG, that means more coming from you than I think you really know! I can't wait to tee it up with you someday, it WILL happen!

You can bet it will partner and I am looking forward to it :thumb:

Welcome to THP, slim J!

Welcome the new jman congrats on your reduced self.

I like the old Jman better. Just kiddin. Welcome to THP new and improved Jman. :D

hello JMan, I have heard rumors of you selling things without notifying OneT.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the club! BTW - OU Sux. :bashful:

i thought that said UO at first.. i was gonna flip some tables..

Wow. What a revival LOL.

I got in and saw this up here, definite WTC moment for me.

Welcome to THP!!! Great place.

Wtc? Whats going on in here? Im going to report this whole thread for spam confusion.

Oregon Golfer and IceJack had a forum baby

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Wtc? Whats going on in here? Im going to report this whole thread for spam confusion.

I'm so lost right now. I got home and this was up top, again, WTC???

THP is a family!! You'll love it here.

I dunno but welcome to THP? LOL stick around and you might end up buying a Scameron putter. :bulgy-eyes:

I bet this Jman fellow doesn't stick around. :D

I dunno but welcome to THP? LOL stick around and you might end up buying a Scameron putter. :bulgy-eyes:

You cut me sir, you cut me real deep.

:alien:

Welcome. Hook em horns!!

:alien:

Back