Nike Golf - 2012 PGA Show

Freddie, you are a great shoe holder and have beautiful hands.

Great stuff Nike, always impressed!

The Lunar Ascend and VR-S irons have my attention.
I think it was already asked but what is that Machspeed iron? I thought the Machspeed line was gone?

The Lunar Ascend and VR-S irons have my attention.
I think it was already asked but what is that Machspeed iron? I thought the Machspeed line was gone?

did a quick search and it looks like its part of their junior line

I am not sure, it might just be an old iron that they had out there.

Thanks for the reply, GG.

did a quick search and it looks like its part of their junior line
thx, ddec. I knew it didn't look like there previous MS irons.

I want to give the entire VRS line a shot.

Doug that was from a junior set, Marcawesome snapped that photo at demo day

Did they make any changes to the ProCombo irons from last year? They are truly an amazing looking set of irons.
Really dig the new VrS stuff, very tasteful designs.
That white 20XI Staff bag is sweet!

Haha good looking out Deano and Freddie on the Machspeed iron. Thought it was cool they had their jr stuff out there. The Lunar Ascend is probably the most comfy golf shoe I've ever tried on. Tried them on at Dicks.

Hit the VRs forged against the ZStars and thought they were pretty darn good I reckon. About 4 yard longer an average carry and total.

Can't wait for US Open week, Nike plans to release the TW shoe that week from what I have heard!

The first picture, is that the VR forged? Is it the same as last years model? I hit that iron at the golf show and absolutely loved it. DDawg67 thought it may of been last years model that I hit but damn, what a nice iron.

The first picture, is that the VR forged? Is it the same as last years model? I hit that iron at the golf show and absolutely loved it. DDawg67 thought it may of been last years model that I hit but damn, what a nice iron.

My phone might be deceiving me but I believe the first pic is VR pro combos. The new irons are the VRs and VRs Forged.

Haha good looking out Deano and Freddie on the Machspeed iron. Thought it was cool they had their jr stuff out there. The Lunar Ascend is probably the most comfy golf shoe I've ever tried on. Tried them on at Dicks.

Hit the VRs forged against the ZStars and thought they were pretty darn good I reckon. About 4 yard longer an average carry and total.

Yoccos, did you hit the cast VRS or just the forged?

My phone might be deceiving me but I believe the first pic is VR pro combos. The new irons are the VRs and VRs Forged.

Yeah, they say Pros. I must have hit last years model as it said VR forged and oh my they were nice.

Did they make any changes to the ProCombo irons from last year? They are truly an amazing looking set of irons.
Really dig the new VrS stuff, very tasteful designs.
That white 20XI Staff bag is sweet!

I believe the blades where taken out of the set and replay with cavity, please correct me if I am wrong

Man those VRS forged irons are still one of the best looking clubs I've ever seen!

as usual Nike comes out with some gorgeous looking products! Wish they felt as good to me as they look!

I'm excited to try the new red/black putter! Looks freakin' sweet!

I believe the blades where taken out of the set and replay with cavity, please correct me if I am wrong

Correct, this you you can chose the VR pro combos (last years with blades) and now the VR pro combo CB's with the blades removed and the 5i is a slot cavity. Funny thing is, of all 3 types or irons within the set (slot, split, and blade), the slot were the ones that gave people a mixed feeling and the blades were "to die for". Atleast they kept the old set around to give you a choice, but they changed shafts, so you can't mix and match off the rack.

They were the VR Pro combo's and man did that 8i feel good. I've still yet to see the VR Forged, but the VRs woods we saw looked pretty cool.

Man, those VRS irons look so good. Really am pondering the VRS driver after going through a Speed Trial.

Very nice looking bags also, had not seen those before. TW shoes still do nothing for me.

Still love the looks of the Pro Combos. Just a perfect looking iron

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Correct, this you you can chose the VR pro combos (last years with blades) and now the VR pro combo CB's with the blades removed and the 5i is a slot cavity. Funny thing is, of all 3 types or irons within the set (slot, split, and blade), the slot were the ones that gave people a mixed feeling and the blades were "to die for". Atleast they kept the old set around to give you a choice, but they changed shafts, so you can't mix and match off the rack.

Thanks guys. Now that makes the combo even more playable to me... Ponder mode activated!!

If I was to just base my set up entirely just on looks alone. I'm pretty sure I would have an entire Nike set up. Everything just looks soooo good. I'm really excited for spring to see if I can test out the new VRS woods.

I am liking the looks of the Nike line up this year. I am looking forward to giving their driver a try this weekend at the Denver Golf Expo.

Still love the looks of the Pro Combos. Just a perfect looking iron

Indeed.

The rest of you can fight over the white staff bag. I want that black one with the silver swish on it. Mmmmmmm mmmmmm good.

Back