What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an honest mistake. I had birdies on the brain but bogey's on the score card.

I played with Cookie, Nate and Texasgolfer at Stevens Park Golf. The weather was beautiful and the course was in descent shape. A very undulating golf course from tee to green. Some elevated tee balls to roll fairways. The greens were not holding all to well. Cookie and I took on Nate and txgolfer in a little best all match play. We edged them on the front 1up and lost the back 3 down. Nate shot 77, I a 78, cookie an 86 and I am not sure about txglfr. Great day fun had by all, filmed a couple hole of the days which cookie will post later.
Good to hear you all got together in Texas. Always a good time with THPers.

And yours was a tale of two nines, TC.

92 today. 46-46.

I played with Cookie, Nate and Texasgolfer at Stevens Park Golf. The weather was beautiful and the course was in descent shape. A very undulating golf course from tee to green. Some elevated tee balls to roll fairways. The greens were not holding all to well. Cookie and I took on Nate and txgolfer in a little best all match play. We edged them on the front 1up and lost the back 3 down. Nate shot 77, I a 78, cookie an 86 and I am not sure about txglfr. Great day fun had by all, filmed a couple hole of the days which cookie will post later.

That sounds like a hell of a lot of fun.

+8/+7
pretty brutal... ball didnt go anywhere... heck it barely left the ground
at least i didnt lose a ball today

LOL @ my round today. It was a bit frigid this morning but it wasn't frozen and the course was wide open. Played with Uncle Daddy and two buddies today. It rocked.

I started out with 7 straight birdies on my way to an awesome 43 on the front 9. I felt like I hit the ball well, but I either 3 putted for bogey or couldn't get up and down. It was almost laughable.

But then the back 9 happened and everything flat out clicked. I shot a 33. 10 strokes different between 9's. Unreal. I just started making everything it seemed. It was fun.

We then played 9 more and played a little 2 man scramble. Uncle Daddy and I got the win 4 & 3. I made 4 birdies in 9 holes and owned fools. It was pretty sweet!
Sounds like a fun round bro. Great back 9! You almost had me at the 7 straight birdies! :D

Man that sounds like a FUN round of golf!

Smally what happened, I've gotten used to you posting low nimbers
Working on stuff. I was actually drawing the ball today. Problem was, I wasn't sure when it was going to happen, or how much it was going to draw! Sometimes they just went straight. Didn't fade much today.

A tale of 2 9's? Went 42/35. Got it to -2 on the back 9 (for the 9 only) and finished with 2 silly bogeys. Greens were no bueno today. Enjoyed the round Tadashi, Cookie and texasgolfer! We had a good comeback on the back 9!

Oh, crap. That was one of those fishing story typo's dude. Yes, that would've been a terrible #8 and #9 to shoot a 43 after 7 straight birds.

Nice back 9 and the xtra 9 with Uncle Daddy sounds like you hit your groove.

It was fun reading some of the tweets from the course Freddie . Sounds like you all had a great time looking forward to view the video's. Cookie did you get to roll your new Belly putter?

It was fun reading some of the tweets from the course Freddie . Sounds like you all had a great time looking forward to view the video's. Cookie did you get to roll your new Belly putter?

Video 1 will be up later this morning.

I have rolled the Betti belly exclusively since I received it. Some days are better than others and the greens did not help any of us yesterday.

Definitely a great time!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Video 1 will be up later this morning.

I have rolled the Betti belly exclusively since I received it. Some days are better than others and the greens did not help any of us yesterday.

Definitely a great time!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

How do you rate the Betti to the Drone?

4 over over 6 holes, which I think is pretty good for February in 40 degree weather.(With no pins in the ground) I need to work on getting my swing more on the same plane this offseason so I can come into the season more consistently

Tappin!

Played 18 today and shot a very odd 85. 44 on the front and 41 on the back. I was trying some new equipment and have to say it was just not for me. Drives suffered (I hit only 1 FW in regulation). Irons were shorter than I am used to which caused some issues. Only thing that worked well was the 588 wedges today and the putting. I did hole out from the fairway (after having to pitch out from the trees on 18) for birdie from 105 yards.

Tough round but well done on the hole out JB - that is awesome!

Happens to all of us buddy, nice hole out!

Nice hole out JB. I can't imagine always playing with new equipment like you do- it must be brutal!

TC, awesome round man. I wish I could golf with you boys. UGH!

Texas crew, sounds like you guys had a blast. I enjoyed the hole of the day.

JB, I hate you had a bad round, but how awesome is that....I have never holed out

Sounds like the 588s were getting it done today.

I shot a big 89. Thanks in part to the 8 I posted on the par 3 hole 4! Two from the bunker, one over the green that rolled into the creek. I can honestly say, an 8 on a par three is a first for me, and I am glad you guys where there to experience it with me... lol

Great forum....coming from espn, pathetic forums.

Shot 81 today, got burned off the tee and had to take a drop on 17 which ultimately led to a triple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back