Win RAZR Fit - FreeBirdee!

Helped you out one more time since I signed up earlier anyways. Good luck.

I'm in too! Good luck!

I'm leading by one point, but with a month to go. Keep 'em coming guys! I really appreciate it.

Bump. I'm running away with this one but more points never hurts!

I'm in, thanks!

Bump. I'm running away with this one but more points never hurts!

Wait.. YOU'RE the guy in first place?!?! How the hell did you jump over me by like 30 points?!

Edit: I meant the R11S thread, but you're winning in that too by like 30 points. I stand by my comment regardless haha

Wait.. YOU'RE the guy in first place?!?! How the hell did you jump over me by like 30 points?!

Edit: I meant the R11S thread, but you're winning in that too by like 30 points. I stand by my comment regardless haha

Post it here and dozens sign up. Post it on the Tm and Callaway FB pages and a few sign up. Forward to my golfing buddies and they sign up. Forward to everyone on my email list at school...

Bump for the afternoon contest searchers.

Thanks for the heads up.

Add one more ;-)

im in! thanks and good find

This ends Wednesday.

I'm in. Thanks for the link.

I don't get Free Birdie... I won and never received my prize a while back.

run,
Im starting to agree with you. Between the bickering for signups, the constant bumps and the idea that it seems quite a few THPers never got their prizes, it might be time that we stop promoting these as contests on the forum. Just my thought though.

run,
Im starting to agree with you. Between the bickering for signups, the constant bumps and the idea that it seems quite a few THPers never got their prizes, it might be time that we stop promoting these as contests on the forum. Just my thought though.

Your thought is seconded. It *seems* I have heard nothing but bad things about FreeBirdee.

run,
The constant bumps is what bothers me, I saw it once, didn't sign up and seeing it in the future isn't going to persuade me. I wish there was a block threads haha

I think I'm going to find myself agreeing with you very soon. I "won" the RBZ fairway share prize and they emailed me, but haven't responded in 3 days. I should "win" the Callaway balls tomorrow night, and if nothing comes out of that I'll find myself agreeing.

Back