The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those days usually happen after a 24 oz. T-Bone and a giant cheesy baked potato. I try to reserve the handicapped toilet for those days. According to Larry the Cable Guy (and I tend to agree), those bars are great for power squeezing.

Congrats on your success!

It was a fighter! All that labor wasnt for nothing.

Leaving home for hitting the gym. Not in the mood at all but cant allow myself to break the routine. It will feel better once i'm there and not in the comfort zone of my home.

Those days usually happen after a 24 oz. T-Bone and a giant cheesy baked potato. I try to reserve the handicapped toilet for those days. According to Larry the Cable Guy (and I tend to agree), those bars are great for power squeezing.

LOl @ power squeezing. We have those here at work too. Lots of room for doing the needful. And thank you.

Leaving home for hitting the gym. Not in the mood at all but cant allow myself to break the routine. It will feel better once i'm there and not in the comfort zone of my home.

I did that this weekend, broke the routine up and now I have to go back with my head down today in shame. The key is getting back to it ASAP which is what Im going to do after work. I'll go HAM because Im no turd.

I did that this weekend, broke the routine up and now I have to go back with my head down today in shame. The key is getting back to it ASAP which is what Im going to do after work. I'll go HAM because Im no turd.

Those days are the worst.. And so hard to get mentally back on track in my opinion. Like running uphill constantly a few times until you are back in the game!

The handicap stool is the Cadillac of pooping stools!

Damn Larry is funny!

Kmac's 2's.....definitely forged, not cast

When I drop a deuce at work and it refuses to be done in by one flush from the ultra powerful work toilets I feel like a proud parent. Im so proud of you junior!

Those days are the worst.. And so hard to get mentally back on track in my opinion. Like running uphill constantly a few times until you are back in the game!

It's funny how easy it is to break it all up and next thig you know it's been a month away from the gym. Stupid gym and it's turds.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Night of the Poo

Night of the Poo

My friend was working at Pizza hut. One of his coworkers said that he would be right back, that he had to use the thunder box. About an hour and a half passed and the busy time was upon them. My friend asked, "Where is TJ? He said that he would only be a bit." The girl he was asking replied, "I saw him leave about 30 minutes ago crying."

My friend was perplexed and he walked into the bathroom and immediately noticed the toilet paper dispenser lying on the floor in the handicap stall. "This is weird," my friend thought. He went over and peered into the toilet against his better judgement. What he saw he could only describe as, "A ball of poo a little smaller than a tennis ball with no elongation whatsoever. Completely sphirical."

What had happened was that he went into the stall, grabbed the rail and the toilet paper dispenser and did some hard core pushing. When he finally passed the poo, it blew his oring and he had to go to the hospital to get surgery on his broken bung hole.
My friend tried to flush the round poo, but it would not fit down the toilet hole. The water was just seeping around the turd. The dude had to sit on a doughnut for a while after that.

I just died laughing.

It's funny how easy it is to break it all up and next thig you know it's been a month away from the gym. Stupid gym and it's turds.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Hehe, dont blame the gym. It's your friend helping you to stay fit and popular with the ladies! :p

Taptaptap!

Nothing worse that tearing up the o-ring.

My friend was working at Pizza hut. One of his coworkers said that he would be right back, that he had to use the thunder box. About an hour and a half passed and the busy time was upon them. My friend asked, "Where is TJ? He said that he would only be a bit." The girl he was asking replied, "I saw him leave about 30 minutes ago crying."

My friend was perplexed and he walked into the bathroom and immediately noticed the toilet paper dispenser lying on the floor in the handicap stall. "This is weird," my friend thought. He went over and peered into the toilet against his better judgement. What he saw he could only describe as, "A ball of poo a little smaller than a tennis ball with no elongation whatsoever. Completely sphirical."

What had happened was that he went into the stall, grabbed the rail and the toilet paper dispenser and did some hard core pushing. When he finally passed the poo, it blew his oring and he had to go to the hospital to get surgery on his broken bung hole.
My friend tried to flush the round poo, but it would not fit down the toilet hole. The water was just seeping around the turd. The dude had to sit on a doughnut for a while after that.

You told me that story down in Florida, just as hilarious reading it now too! Poor bastage, wow!

Hehe, dont blame the gym. It's your friend helping you to stay fit and popular with the ladies! :p

Taptaptap!

You know for being from Sweden you are very wise hahaha jk my Stockholm friend. This is very true or I like to at least think it is.

The O-ring is very important. Helps seal against leaks.

I just looked at my sig and realized that TaylorMade has somehow all but taken over my bag. And I didnt even realize it. Im such a sheep.

Welcome to the dark side.

I just looked at my sig and realized that TaylorMade has somehow all but taken over bag. And I didnt even realize it. Im such a sheep.

I just looked at my sig and realized that TaylorMade has somehow all but taken over bag. And I didnt even realize it. Im such a sheep.

You have TM and Titleist in there bro. Just a matter of time before we start having to sheer you.

You sir are a prominent member of our sheep hierarchy and don't you forget it.

I keep waiting for another "banned again" thread to pop up, some people are just combative no matter what.

You have TM and Titleist in there bro. Just a matter of time before we start having to sheer you.

Welcome to the dark side.

And I have some serious Cleveland ponderings so it could end up being Cleveland and TM before long.

I keep waiting for another "banned again" thread to pop up, some people are just combativeness no matter what.

Id ban FLTC because he's left handed.

I keep waiting for another "banned again" thread to pop up, some people are just combativeness no matter what.

QFT. Some people just like sit around and watch the world burn.

I like their wedges but that's about it. Every Cleveland club I have hit, other than wedges, went straight up. I could never get decent trajectory with any of their clubs. I am sure a shaft change could fix some of that, but I don't get many opportunities for that.

And I have some serious Cleveland ponderings so it could end up being Cleveland and TM before long.

I just looked at my sig and realized that TaylorMade has somehow all but taken over my bag. And I didnt even realize it. Im such a sheep.
Back in August(ish), I realized my entire bag, top to bottom was TaylorMade. It lasted for about a month... Irons, Driver, FW, Hybrid, Putter and Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back