The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I don't have anything to smoke today by 9 o'clock, I will have gone one month with no nicotine (4 weeks to the day). I didn't give myself any incentive to quit this time around, I just wanted to stop. I was starting to get depressed because I felt like a slave to my habit and my body was not taking well to smoking at all. I am so happy and can't wait to go another month.

I realize this is a self serving post, but I don't care because this accomplishment is so huge for me.

that rocks man! Congrats

I am very excited, my wife told me yesterday afternoon that she is feeling so much better that she wants me to go get in a round of golf today so naturally I have a round scheduled today with Ole Gray and hopefully KellyBo feels well enough to join in for at least a few holes. I probably won't even keep a score, just enjoy being on a course with great friends.
Life is good.

That is awesome DD! Best news that I could have heard today. I know you will enjoy your round.

If I don't have anything to smoke today by 9 o'clock, I will have gone one month with no nicotine (4 weeks to the day). I didn't give myself any incentive to quit this time around, I just wanted to stop. I was starting to get depressed because I felt like a slave to my habit and my body was not taking well to smoking at all. I am so happy and can't wait to go another month.

I realize this is a self serving post, but I don't care because this accomplishment is so huge for me.

That's huge Seth! Congrats!

I am very excited, my wife told me yesterday afternoon that she is feeling so much better that she wants me to go get in a round of golf today so naturally I have a round scheduled today with Ole Gray and hopefully KellyBo feels well enough to join in for at least a few holes. I probably won't even keep a score, just enjoy being on a course with great friends.
Life is good.
Best news I've heard so far today!

Keep it up little bro. Good work man!

Good job, Seth. Every day I want to quit, but I'm so busy with work and am spending so much time in my car where I smoke like a fiend, that I just can't seem to get started.

Kevin

Colonel Seth

Thanks dude. I liked the stick man, but this one actually kinda looks like me. Except I could only wish and try to grow a goatee.

No facial hair eh? I remember those days (back in 7th grade) lol, just teasing you man. I wish I was tall.

that rocks man! Congrats

Thanks broseph!

Congrats and keep up the good work! :)

Tappin' for world peace!

Thanks man.

Keep it up man. It's been over 3 years for me. Best thing ever.

Tapatalk

Colonel Seth ('cont)

That's huge Seth! Congrats!

Thanks TMex! I am bursting with pride. Seeing Levin chuffing all those cigs almost gave me a headache. I bet his lungs are going to sue for freedom.

Best news I've heard so far today!

Keep it up little bro. Good work man!

Thanks Putting4MyFriend!

Good job, Seth. Every day I want to quit, but I'm so busy with work and am spending so much time in my car where I smoke like a fiend, that I just can't seem to get started.

Kevin

It is certainly a hard road man.

Edit: That's awesome FrankA! I bet you have so much more energy than you did before.

Lots of good news in here today. Congrats DD, that sounds amazing. Glad she is feeling. Better!

Seth, that's an amazing accomplishment. You should be proud of yourself.

Lots of good news in here today. Congrats DD, that sounds amazing. Glad she is feeling. Better!

Seth, that's an amazing accomplishment. You should be proud of yourself.

Thanks bro. I had a 16 year old kid begging me for a black and mild at a paintball tourney a few years ago. I told him he was an idiot and I would never give him a smoke. I told him that I wished I had never started and that, if he knew what was good for him, he would quit before he became addicted. I hate it because all the people on the main team smoked black and milds and we made it look cool.

Good to hear the little lady is getting back to full speed DD! Before long you'll be trudging the aisles of Wally-World again.

Just found out my company is acquiring another facility less than a mile from my house, and possibly move my office there, rather than driving 40 minutes each way. This would be phenomenal.

Just found out my company is acquiring another facility less than a mile from my house, and possibly move my office there, rather than driving 40 minutes each way. This would be phenomenal.

I hope that happens for you bro! That would be just awesome.

That's awesome. I drive an hour one way to work every day and it sucks. My company has an office about 10 minutes from my house and I am trying hard to be able to work there.

Id be happier then TMex at a burrito convention if that happened. A short commute is highly underrated and proven to make people happier.

On another note the mid morning lull has hit THP......:beat-up:

Id be happier then TMex at a burrito convention if that happened. A short commute is highly underrated and proven to make people happier.

Man I can picture Tmex now, he would have a huge smile on his face. My commute is 5 minutes and we are moving offices in a month and it will make it 10 minutes. Thats the limit on how far I am willing to commute.

Man I can picture Tmex now, he would have a huge smile on his face. My commute is 5 minutes and we are moving offices in a month and it will make it 10 minutes. Thats the limit on how far I am willing to commute.

Huge smile. TMex at his happiest. Id kill off one of my putters for a 10 minute drive.

More good news. A 5 minute drive would be amazing. Sometimes I hate going 45 mins to school 6 days a week. I wish that was 5 dude. HHJJ for you.

I agree completely. I used to have an 8 minute commute, but now have a 30 minute one.

I am jealous. You double your commute and you are still very close to your office.

Huge smile. TMex at his happiest. Id kill off one of my putters for a 10 minute drive.

I only need one huevo right?

I agree completely. I used to have an 8 minute commute, but now have a 30 minute one.

yeah I used to have a 7 minute drive, now it's more like 35 on a good day

yeah I used to have a 7 minute drive, now it's more like 35 on a good day

Ugh. That sucks. Mine is half back road and half stop lights. I enjoy the scenery and am glad I don't have to use the interstate. It is less stressful to go through and look at the fields and nature.

I like smiling. In fact I'm smiling right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back