Golfsmith is giving away Rocketballz clubs and golf stay in FL

marshallucf

Reaction score
Handicap
Go to facebook and like their page, and click on enter sweepstakes tab. Hope the link works for everyone

http://www.facebook.com/golfsmith?sk=app_28134323652

Grand Prize Full set of TaylorMade RocketBallz clubs (Driver, Fairway Wood, Hybrid, Iron set, Bag, Golf Balls), plus the winner & 3 friends will receive a 3 day / 2 night stay at the winner’s choice of one of the Grand Golf Resorts of Florida. The resort stay includes up to 4 rounds per night stay (8 total) and a stay in a beautiful 3 bedroom villa.

2nd Prize Set of new TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons.

3rd Prize Set of new TaylorMade RocketBallz Irons.

4th Prize 30 additional winners will receive 1 dozen TaylorMade RocketBallz Golf Balls.

Prize Eligibility Only persons who are at least 18 years of age can enter. Sweepstakes Starts February 02, 2012 @ 10:25 am (CST) Sweepstakes Ends February 29, 2012 @ 11:59 pm (CST)

Cool find - thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing. I'm in.

Thanks for the heads up. I am in.

Thanks for the link! I'm in!

I jumped right on this one. Thanks for the heads up.

Excellent, thanks for posting! I'm in.

Ken

Thanks for the link. Maybe we'll win the clubs since we didn't get to test them like those other lucky THP members.........

nice find.
definitely in this one...

Sweet! In!

Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the link.

Thanks for posting this, Im in.

I'm in as well.

In this one as well. Would love me some RBZ's.

Thank for info.

Just got signed up. Thanks!!

Thx for sharing!

Freaking thing wants me to "like" Golfsmith on facebook to complete my entry... but I ALREADY DID THAT! Besides, I don't even think you can see the contest without liking it. Sigh. Frustration.

EDIT: Grumble...I'm in. If I clicked like and submitted as fast as I could, it worked. If I clicked like and let it sit there, it would essentially unlike the page automatically...crazy.

In it .

Thanks for the info, this is a great giveaway.

Back