The Shamrock Shake Returns

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The beautiful and wonderfully tasty Shamrock Shake has returned. Had my 1st one of the year today and it was delicious.

Heard it was fighting back from the inside. Any truth to that?

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Oh boy I hope they're back up here. I love Shamrock Shakes.

The beautiful and wonderfully tasty Shamrock Shake has returned. Had my 1st one of the year today and it was delicious.

I don't even know what this means.

Shamrock Shake sounds like a dance invented by Chunkyleprechaun.

• Admin
These are amazing, I rank them up there with Chik-fil-A's chocolate/peppermint milkshakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
Ok ok you have me interested. What exactly is it and where do you get it?

McDonalds and its a mint shake. Really its vanilla mint. And its effin divine.

If you have ever chewed on actual shamrocks, these shakes do not taste like that.

This is definitely my favorite part of St. Patrick's Day. Shamrock Shakes are wonderfully tasty indeed.

I wonder if some Dr. Mcgillicuddy or some Creme de Menthe would liven these up?

Never heard of them...but they sound yummy...gonna have to look tomorrow.

Can we get a shake that tastes like Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies??????

A little, but so worth it.

The greatest thing ever created.

BUZZZZZ! Wrong! The McRib is better than the Shamrock Shake.

BUZZZZZ! Wrong! The McRib is better than the Shamrock Shake.

Truth! The Shamrock Shake is pretty awesome, but the McRib is just on a whole other level.

Truth! The Shamrock Shake is pretty awesome, but the McRib is just on a whole other level.
There is a reason they have to separate the two. One could not survive a meal of a McRib followed by a Shamrock Shake.

Nothing like arguing over two artificially flavored fast food items...Who am I kidding? I like them both.

I haven't heard these words for years. This comes back every year? I mean it's been 20+ yrs since I've had one

Well THP has made my wallet lighter again, luckily it was only $2.99 this time lol.

I just picked up my first Shamrock Shake and what a mistake...it is delicious and now I'm going to have to fight off the urge for these while they're around. Thanks for the heads up.

I haven't heard these words for years. This comes back every year? I mean it's been 20+ yrs since I've had one
Really? First I had them was two years ago. I dont go to McDonalds often, but when I do, its for this or the egg nog milkshake during the Holidays.

I'm guessing with the New Year and everyone getting in top form that these are low calorie ?

That's what I'm telling myself. Lol. Shamrocks are green, green things are typically healthy, thus this shake is healthy. Seems like sound logic to me.

Back