The Overspin Putter

JMHO.
I won't have anything to do with Medicus. I bought a doo-dad from them online awhile ago and later discovered a $20 per month recurring charge on my credit card for their "club". I had deliberately unchecked the appropriate box when I ordered, but got stuck with it anyway.
You can google medicus and see for yourselves this is a common problem.
As for the idea itself, I forward press and seem to get it rolling pretty smoothly. It looks like if you lifted your putter more than 1/4" or so while stroking you would just have to hit a sort of top.

I love the way that the ball falling into the cup sounds the exact same every time.

i can't believe no one's mentioned the fact that they say 'front wheel drive' every couple seconds. first of all, it's a putter and there are no wheels. second, WHOEVER editted the last part needs to be dragged out back and ran over with something that actually DOES have front wheel drive (or rear)...and lastly...no one could possibly take that company serious when the sounds, the vid clips and the actors are all, ALL cheesy. that guy that says 'money' is a clown.

Its a stupid commercial and an ugly putter, everytime that guy says "money" and kisses the putter I want to beat him with his own overspin putter.

This. I turn the channel every time I see that. Even my wife gets mad at that stupid guy.

I can't believe how bad the CG of the golf ball going in the hole is on a couple of those putts, just bad!

Anyone ever tried one of these? If so, any feedback?

http://www.overspingolf.com/index.php?sid=71152

Probably got a little more feedback than expected.:bulgy-eyes:

Any properly fitted putter will be at full roll in 3 to 3 1/2 inches or less from leaving the clubface, or so my fitter told me. He then videoed my putt before and after the fitting and adjustment and mine went from 7 1/2 to 8 inches down to 3. Of course, i was rolling it 6 or 7 feet by the hole for next week but now I've adjusted.

Does anyone else notice that they don't actually take a putt on the green? All the putts are off the fringe. I hate this commercial. I would choose hemorrhoids over this putter.

Not to mention that Mr. Pelz already put to rest any idea the overspin from putter is a good thing. His research proved it makes distance uncontrollable.

I think it and the other rounded face putter have an advantage for the average casual golfer - with that piece cut off the bottom of the "overspin" and the round face on the other putter they would be harder to stub into the ground in front of the ball. I was surprised to read that is the most common stroke problem with a putter.

Not to mention that Mr. Pelz already put to rest any idea the overspin from putter is a good thing. His research proved it makes distance uncontrollable.

I think it and the other rounded face putter have an advantage for the average casual golfer - with that piece cut off the bottom of the "overspin" and the round face on the other putter they would be harder to stub into the ground in front of the ball. I was surprised to read that is the most common stroke problem with a putter.
I'm not that surprise it's the most common problem. I know I've done it a few times.

The commercial won't make you intrigued about this putter anymore.
Can you believe that someone at the company looked at the commercial when it was completed and decided to go with it! It really is one of the worst commercials of all time. Almost seems like a Saturday Night Live skit commercial.

I used to have an old Teardrop putter.It putted good and I cannot for the life of me remember why I quit using it.It was black and actually shaped like a teardrop.If you beat it for 15 minutes witha sledgehammer it would still look better than the overspin putter.

Looks like it would be perfect for chutting, since it supposedly cuts through even the roughest of grass.

Looks like it would be perfect for chutting, since it supposedly cuts through even the roughest of grass.
This putter would be perfect if they moved the hosel out of the way like the F2 wedge. Then you could use it for everything.

But it has..........................FRONT WHEEL DRIVE!.......................Huh?

Those putters are ugly and for chutters, they tell you it cuts through rough

i love my Overspin putter. You don't have to read greens or judge speed. You just putt and it goes in the hole. MONEY!!!

Dude reminds me of a child molester the way he says that and looks at the camera. I can't believe they are still showing this commercial. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates it and hates that line.

Dumbest advertisement EVER! The infomercial is all fake too. Does this company put out any good training aids?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back