Men's Golf League in SE Penna.

Buddyjay

Reaction score
Tri State Golf League has completed its inaugural season and it was a great success. Our league plays in the SE Penna., Delaware and New Jersey area. We have some openings in our league for the 2012 season. If you are interested, please PM me.
We play from April to the end of August, every other Saturday. Our league uses hdcps and is match play. It's a friendly league with some small $ games during the season (optional). This league is more of a friendly get together mens league. We have members whose hdcps range from 7 - 35 and age groups from 20's to 50's. We play courses, at least once, near everyone's homes.

Below is just some of the courses we played:
Broad Run
Turtle Creek
Paxon Hollow
Wyncote
Lederach
Riverwinds (next season)
Five Ponds
Spring Hollow
Deerfield
Rock Manor

Here is our web site with more information.http://tristategolfl...e.blogspot.com/

Yours truly is the reigning champion!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Really? Another great way to meet fellow THPers!

Hope you join. It was a blast. A couple of us play on off weeks too

What's the cost? $8 plus greens fees?

Yeah for website and trophies. Just pay greens fees. And $5 for closet to pin and other games. Which is optional. Also $65 escrow fee first week in case you miss a week. Otherwise you get the money back the last week

I'm in there like swim wear!!! where do I sign up?
You pm'd john I see. He runs it. Trust me its fun. Ans I like how we play a different course each time

would you have to make every week? i work shift work and it would be almost impossible to make every week. but i have been looking to play some more competitive golf in the future.

This seems awesome. wish we had something like this around Raleigh.

would you have to make every week? i work shift work and it would be almost impossible to make every week. but i have been looking to play some more competitive golf in the future.

No. You just won't make the playoffs. Pm john. The op

I actually have to see the schedule. My wife is starting back at work and will probably have to work every weekend.

That sounds interesting. PM sent. Really like Wyncote.

Matt is going to play from the ladies tees this season I think

That's my future wife ryann O'Toole

lol...does she know that??

So tempting. It's just hard to swing the potential 2 hour drives there and back same with the money right now.

We can car pool

Bump!!

i think im gonna back out this year. i wanna play but with my schedule id miss half the matches plus golftec is forming a league on thursdays at glen mills that i can just go when i am off. Maybe next year, sure seems like a fun league.

Back