Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

As far as my new Avatar, it's a picture of a wall in downtown Auburn. Fitting.

welcome to the dark side of the forge

Yes I have morphed or evolved maybe is a better term and now I am Kmac. My wallet will thank me later.

lol thank you, glad to be here.
Welcome to THP kmac! Stay out of the soccer thread because I talk to myself and also the NFL thread because a guy named Esox talks about the Packers to himself! hahaha

Is Kevin the first forum member who has had three names?!

Sad to see OEM go but Kmac likes to party!

Colonel reply

welcome to the dark side of the forge

Its much more fun on the dark side

Welcome to THP kmac! Stay out of the soccer thread because I talk to myself and also the NFL thread because a guy named Esox talks about the Packers to himself! hahaha

LOL @ soccer threads haha

Kmac FTW!!! Welcome to THP!

Thank you Puttin4oemkevinisdead

Sad to see OEM go but Kmac likes to party!

Yes I do. And Kmac is easier to have printed on hats, shirts and panties.

What was the first?

and putters!

Who the hell is Kmac?

I finally got my name changed as well. But Kmac, I guess I need to say that I've Kmac'd something instead of OEMing something? Or will Kmacking become a completely different term whatsoever?

I finally got my name changed as well. But Kmac, I guess I need to say that I've Kmac'd something instead of OEMing something? Or will Kmacking become a completely different term whatsoever?
I was wondering this as well. But OEMing will always be OEMing.

KMacing and Attacking

Welcome to THP Nate. I think it should still be "OEM"

Welcome to THP Nate. I think it should still be "OEM"

And I think the Equip Pondering thread should still have "With OEM Kevin" in it.

And I think the Equip Pondering thread should still have "With OEM Kevin" in it.

Jeez....perhaps it is time to just go with "Cookie". All the cool kids are doing it.

Jeez....perhaps it is time to just go with "Cookie". All the cool kids are doing it.
You know how the kids are these days with their name changes and orange drivers.

I think this is just beating a dead horse. Obviously it was decided not to.

Golf because I love and enjoy it and ESV is short for English Standard Version of the Bible which I read daily.

Well mine is pretty simple:
I used to play counterstrike in college, A LOT, and my name was thetopdogg. So that's where that came from and it stuck so good that that's how I was introduced to people by my friends.

Friend -"Hey, I want you to meet my friend, thetopdogg"
Me "Hi, my real name is - "
Friend interrupts "Nope, just thetopdogg, that's how you will know him. "
Still use this for lots of usernames for many different things as well. Haha

Avatar is just the irons that I game right now.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

With MLB Spring Training coming up soon. I figured I'd change my avatar to the new Toronto Blue Jays logo. The wife & I go to T.O. for a couple games a year.

Back