Not open for further replies.
Red iomic midsize putter grip for my betti

Purchased THP logo'd Sligo shirt....GREAT deal with the Albatross membership

Got my iomic grips.
a69375f4-2e44-ca5e.jpg

nice man....whatcha putting them on?

Hopefully the Sligo shirts aren't sold out by friday

nice man....whatcha putting them on?
black sticky is going on my new super tri.... the orange ones are gonna go on my wedges but might wait a bit since the grips are brand new.

my favorite putter grip out there right now.

Never tried one but liked the looks. I figured I'd throw it on my non queen beeeeee betti

Never tried one but liked the looks. I figured I'd throw it on my non queen beeeeee betti

i like a firm putter grip. Non Queen Bee huh, at least your putts won't be short then.

Yep, bought a Purple Sligo THP shirt. Didn't want to miss out on this one.

TaylorMade TP CB iron set 4-AW Dynamic Gold XP S300. Can't wait to try them out but it's could and snowy in MI right now.

I just bought two POLO RLX golf shirts for the upcoming '12 season! ;)

i like a firm putter grip. Non Queen Bee huh, at least your putts won't be short then.

No I'll just blow them by like 80% I did yesterday. I use Winn midsize pistol grip . Can't wait. The grip will probably come first lol

Gotta be prepared when the irons come in.
2012-01-30_19-19-25_876.jpg

Nice buy, bahester!!! Looks nice.

I like it, Golf Galaxy?

Kindle Fire Forged

Yessir. It's a beauty. One of the best looking hats out right now imo. The all green one looks terrible.

Didnt buy it today, but it came in today...

Spoiler
photo2-6.jpg

Congrats WE!

Gorgeous bag WE. And you got it for a steal too didn't you? Nice buy!

Sharp bag War Eagle! You are one happy camper tonight.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

W.E., that's an awesome bag.

I purchased a dozen of the Top Flight Gamer v2 balls. For $ 20 you can't beat it. I used them today and I was impressed how soft it is on the club face, low spin rate off the tee and this ball increased my distance by 10 yards. Try them!! You might switch!!

Gorgeous bag WE. And you got it for a steal too didn't you? Nice buy!
Got it right here on the THP Marketplace, it was a great deal from a great THP'er.
Sharp bag War Eagle! You are one happy camper tonight.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!
I cant stop looking at it, I can only imagine how you MC'ers feel with your name embroidered on it!
W.E., that's an awesome bag.
Thanks JN, it's your turn to get one. I will tell you this, now that I have one, I dont know why I havent gotten one sooner. Pockets, pockets, pockets! Magnetic pocket closures could be the best thing I have ever seen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back