Evolve Golf - 2012 PGA Show

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
As most know the Epoch Tees are our favorite tees, which is why we carry them in the THP store. Here are some pictures from the PGA Show.

i-6WkMNpv-L.jpg

i-qMkwbW9-L.jpg

i-qtZ8hN4-L.jpg

i-f8pdBCc-L.jpg

Love my THP stamped EPOCH tees! No more wood for me, glad I stocked up big time not too long ago but probably should again on my next order.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Love the epoch tees. Never leave home with out them. Only tee i'll use now.

I have some of their tees. That bag is quite sexy!

The company just loves the THP version. It was fun to hear.

Nice pictures! I live the THP Epich tees as well. They're my favorite!

I love the THP Epoch tees also, can't leave home without them.

Reminds me I need to put in an order for some more!

Never have used them what makes them different from the wooden ones other than the plastic???

Personally I use the pride golf tees because of the colours used which makes it really easy to put the tee down the same amount every time. Do these tees have anything like that?

Personally I use the pride golf tees because of the colours used which makes it really easy to put the tee down the same amount every time. Do these tees have anything like that?

Check out the THP Store. We have exactly what you are looking for.

I meant to order some with my shirt! People keep talking about how great they are, I definitely need to try them sometime.

Check out the THP Store. We have exactly what you are looking for.
Looks interesting.

I take it that these don't break as easily as wooden tees?

I might be interested in buying them but I do have 200 of the pride 2.75" tees still :D

Looks interesting.

I take it that these don't break as easily as wooden tees?

I might be interested in buying them but I do have 200 of the pride 2.75" tees still :D

They dont break too easily. I use about 1 every 3-5 rounds. usually lose them before I break one.

They dont break too easily. I use about 1 every 3-5 rounds. usually lose them before I break one.

This is a good assessment. I like to leave them behind on tee boxes in the hope that I recruit new THP'ers. They are incredibly durable and all-around great tees.

White Rhino gave me one over a month ago and I'm still using it 3 rounds later.

Im def gonna be buying some of the THP ones when i'm over in July

I bought myself some of these as well! Add these to my new THP sligo shirts, gonna be a great week!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

I love these tees, although I have noticed that they break more easily when it's really cold - I guess they get a little brittle when the temperature drops.

I love me some Epochs. Prob will never have anything different

I love the THP epochs. The only time I have ever broke one is on sub 40 days. I end up loosing them first.

best tees out there IMO

Back