Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

Yep - ordered them on Monday and they arrived today. Been wanting some more yellow ones and saw a good opportunity to grab them. Hopefully set for awhile!

Thats cool. I have a bunch of some other ball that Im going to just marker yellow and see how they look.

Thats cool. I have a bunch of some other ball that Im going to just marker yellow and see how they look.

Yes dude! Just use a highlighter to color your white balls. Or die them in Easter egg stuff.

Just buy the DPC's dude! Get your man card back.

Yes dude! Just use a highlighter to color your white balls. Or die them in Easter egg stuff.

Just buy the DPC's dude! Get your man card back.

Easter egg dye...now there is a thought!

Here's a pic of Sneds with his J40 CB's from yesterdays win. Uses them with the Aerotech Steelfiber shaft, which I believe is a graphite shaft.

6a00d8341caaef53ef0168e6527ec5970c-800wi

I don't feel bad for not being able to hit the CB's consistently any more. Sneds is a serious golfer to be playing with those

Here's a pic of Sneds with his J40 CB's from yesterdays win. Uses them with the Aerotech Steelfiber shaft, which I believe is a graphite shaft.

6a00d8341caaef53ef0168e6527ec5970c-800wi

Those irons are so pretty. I love the looks of them and all the great feedback that people are giving them.

Those CB's are pretty. I think I am going to sneak one into my Morgan Cup bag!

Those CB's are pretty. I think I am going to sneak one into my Morgan Cup bag!

you were thinking of get a PW and weakening the loft on it to play like a GW right?

I don't feel bad for not being able to hit the CB's consistently any more. Sneds is a serious golfer to be playing with those

hahaha, you can game them bro!

Pulled the trigger on this bad boy today

1020481-aaa.jpg

very nice One-T. I've been eyeing the same thing

you were thinking of get a PW and weakening the loft on it to play like a GW right?

That is the plan.

1020481-aaa.jpg

I think I am going to pick up one of these and a Bridgestone travel cover from Blind 9 when my Tax return shows up.

these irons don't allow for the kind of inconsistency I've got going on right now. It's a shame because I like the shafts in them but the club head doesn't offer the kind of forgiveness I need

hahaha, you can game them bro!

Thats a sick umbrella !

1020481-aaa.jpg

these irons don't allow for the kind of inconsistency I've got going on right now. It's a shame because I like the shafts in them but the club head doesn't offer the kind of forgiveness I need

Thats a sick umbrella !

I had to buy it! I cant wait to get it!

Yeah, I have to agree, I dont know how forgiving the CB's are but the shafts are great..

Sneds clubs looks nuice!

If those are aerotech steelfiber they are awesome. Takes the best of fiber and puts strands of steel in the shaft. I've been wanting to try them out but can't find them any where.

Just picked up this cool Bridgestone wind shirt made by Antigua!

KGrHqYOKiYE6MvLd2FEBOtvKlWS4Q60_12.jpg

Nice jacket! I needed one of those today on the course it was quite chilly

This company (Bridgestone Golf) never ceases to absolutely amaze me!

After I received my mini staff bag for the Morgan Cup, I put a little comment on their site about how I really liked the bag and the attention to detail/quality of build, etc.

Well, I just got an email asking for my shipping address so they can send me something and thanking me for my support of their brand.

Simply amazing to see a company that really cares. I am a FAN FOR LIFE.

they really are great Cookie.

After I received my mini staff bag for the Morgan Cup, I put a little comment on their site about how I really liked the bag and the attention to detail/quality of build, etc.

Well, I just got an email asking for my shipping address so they can send me something and thanking me for my support of their brand.

Nice, I put a post up thanking them and also put a picture with it, I tagged them and THP in it and never heard sh!t

That is awesome Cookie! I just stopped by and left a couple comments myself.

Nice, I put a post up thanking them and also put a picture with it, I tagged them and THP in it and never heard sh!t

Hit them up on twitter! They love responding via twitter!

That's awesome Cookie, Bridgestone is All In with THP, it's awesome.

awesome gesture Cookie! They just seem to get it

Back