The Sandwich Thread

Mmmmm. Sandwiches.

I need a Primanti Brothers. Been a while.

I was thinking the same thing. My niece wen there Mon night and got me thinking I need to go.

I had a large one of these for lunch today...............MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

dsc_5043_550.jpg
I wish all the Schlotzky's didnt close down here. That place was awesome.

PB and banana for me today.

aefcb140-8229-cc76.jpg

Crushed this one today. Smoked turkey, black forest ham, lettuce, tomato, mayo, smoked gouda, american cheese, and bacon. It was devine.

--
tapatalk

Wow, "Heaven at first bite"! Dude, I could go the rest of the week after that thing!

My house has absolutely nothing in it to be able to make any sort of lunch. Im peeved/

My house has absolutely nothing in it to be able to make any sort of lunch. Im peeved/
Should have gotten some oranges from the Amp demo'ing.

I just finished off a Jimmy John's sub

[h=2]The J.J. Gargantuan®[/h]It's monstrous! Genoa salami, capicola, smoked ham, roast beef, turkey breast, provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo & Italian dressing on fresh-baked French bread.

gargantuan.jpg

TBT I love a gargantuan.......mmmmmm

My home version of a steak sandwich...

NY strip steak
Bell peppers
Onion
Banana peppers
Spring lettuce
Horseradish mayo
Olive oil
Salt & pepper
Kaiser or sub roll

Coat steak with olive oil and salt & pepper to taste. Heat pan (prefer cast iron) to high heat. Cook steak to medium doneness. Let rest.
Slice bell peppers and onions into long slices, cook with olive oil and salt & pepper to taste. Place kaiser roll or sub roll in pan to toast.
Slice steak in thin strips. Assembly steak, mayo, peppers, onion, banana peppers and lettuce on roll...enjoy.

Not the cheapest steak sandwich in the world, but so good!

I just finished off a Jimmy John's sub

The J.J. Gargantuan®

It's monstrous! Genoa salami, capicola, smoked ham, roast beef, turkey breast, provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo & Italian dressing on fresh-baked French bread.

gargantuan.jpg

After a night of a few too many drinks..that looks so amazing right now.

The Gargantuan is absolutely delicious.

I just ate an egg & cheese sandwich. It was yummy.

Are taco's sort of a sandwich? Hehe

Liz's taco's are amazing and big. Four and I need a nap.

Sounds like my Kim's taco's. :alien:

I think there's sort of an art to really good taco's. For me it's all in the bean dip... which also add's to the home aroma later in the evening.

I think there's sort of an art to really good taco's. For me it's all in the bean dip... which also add's to the home aroma later in the evening.
best part about that is we can all eat the same thing but have a different home aroma hehe

best part about that is we can all eat the same thing but have a different home aroma hehe

Ha, Liz has a huge assortment of those smelly candles ready.

Back