SeeMore Gets Behind the Flatstick Section

Welcome seemore! While I haven't had the privilege to roll one of your putters, I have heard many great things and seen even better. Great video at the PGA show and look forward to all you can offer us! : )

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Awesome news. Welcome to THP Seemore!

Tap Tap Tap

What a great thing to see. You all have helped my putting stroke and confidence more than you'll ever know. Looking forward to seeing what comes of this partnership!

This is incredible! Welcome aboard SeeMore! Top notch Customer Service and some of best Putters out there, glad to have them here on THP with us!

Awesome stuff. Definitely a fantastic partnership.

Nice! Welcome SeeMore, that's awesome!

Welcome aboard SeeMore.

I occasionally ponder a new putter, then practice with my SeeMore and the pondering stops pretty quickly.

Have my heart set on a ONE CS, just gotta save my $$$

Me and SeeMore seems like it just should be - my middle name is Seymour :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats to SeeMore and THP! Awesome combo and this marriage will make us all proud. I got a couple of SeeMore putters in my stall and no doubt about it, will be looking to add another one in 2012.

This is great news. SeeMore videos and putter have helped my putting tremendously.

Welcome aboard Seemore, now I have an excuse to try one out.

Welcome aboard SeeMore.

I occasionally ponder a new putter, then practice with my SeeMore and the pondering stops pretty quickly.

Have my heart set on a ONE CS, just gotta save my $$$

Me and SeeMore seems like it just should be - my middle name is Seymour :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Get it! It's worth every penny!

Was checking out the site today and thought it was great to see pictures courtesy of THP and Hawk's testimonial of the DB4.

Welcome Seemore! Glad to have you as a wonderful part of THP. All of the good things said here have led me to ponder a Seemore to replace my Scotty.

Great partnership. Never really knew of SeeMore before THP after hearing about them on here and rolling my first one last week at Golf Town, makes me wish I would have waited before jumping into a putter last year.

SeeMore=Class Act

Welcome aboard SeeMore.I occasionally ponder a new putter, then practice with my SeeMore and the pondering stops pretty quickly.Have my heart set on a ONE CS, just gotta save my $$$Me and SeeMore seems like it just should be - my middle name is Seymour :)Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
GET IT! I absolutely love my ONEcs. Welcome SeeMore! Ive been rolling my ONEcs for a little bit and thank you so much for it as a prize for the Holiday Cheer contest. Youve already found a home here on THP before your sponsorship, and I know that amazing things will come of it.

Nice company to partner with! Great news for us at THP!

I think everyone should know how I feel about this union. But just in case...THP the World best golf site and SeeMore Putters the Worlds best Putter company
together for all to enjoy. Pardon my English but It don't get no gooder than that. I think this is a great relationship that is probably seamless because SeeMore has been a longtime supporter and has changed many a golfers game through this forum.You know my theory. You are either using a SeeMore Putter now or you will soon. I love it and can't wait to see what develops.

TapAhoy!

GET IT! I absolutely love my ONEcs. Welcome SeeMore! Ive been rolling my ONEcs for a little bit and thank you so much for it as a prize for the Holiday Cheer contest. Youve already found a home here on THP before your sponsorship, and I know that amazing things will come of it.

In negotiations with the rep here in NZ - have already bought two from him, hopefully we can do a deal :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news!! I was one of the lucky ones selected to test a Seemore and have come out a much better putter cause of it!
Close to a year later and I haven't even thought of getting another putter, well that's not entirely true, perhaps another Seemore!

Awesome! I've been wondering if this would eventually happen and I'm glad to see SeeMore become a bigger part of the forum.

This is phenomenal news. Great putters, great instruction, and incredible customer service

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Welcome SeeMore.
I played with so many THPers that had a SeeMore, I went and grabbed a Si3 (from a THPer, of course). I'm loving it.

Welcome seemore

Back