Mizuno Golf Balls

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
I have heard about Mizuno's line of golf balls answer was wondering if anyone else had and if they plan to release in the U.S. They are being sold and played in Japan. From what I seen they are being received well.

TapAhoy!

I didn't know they were doing that. Would be interested in seeing more info about that.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Maybe they will get here next year. I know the JPX line was being played in China before release here.

TapAhoy!

Oh man, the translation makes for some interesting sentences

I saw something to the effect of "I spurt easily" for one of them. Yup....
Oh man, the translation makes for some interesting sentences

wow!!! would love to try these out. I never knew mizzuno made balls. it's a 5 pc premium ball. when did this happen.

I saw something to the effect of "I spurt easily" for one of them. Yup....

That one haha

"five cases of sale" lol.

・The low spin which does not lose is pursued by the big high trajectory and wind of the jumping out corner.

・You can sense the soft feeling that big 飛 びと is comfortable bodily.

Because it becomes the violation of rule when I mix it by the official competition that a one ball rule is applied to and am used, please warn him.

They might have come out this year. I had never heard of them but i only became a Mizunoho this year.

TapAhoy!

Why do they release the ball in Japan, but have writing in English on the ball? Would be kinda cool if the term Cross Eight was written in Japanese Script. Of course, maybe its cool to the Japanese to have English Writing on the ball. You think there are some kids in Japan walking around with tattoos in English writing that say stuff like, "Cool", or "Harmony" like kids here in America do with the Japanese Script? I have always wondered that...

At this time, don't expect the Mizuno golf balls to appear in the US anytime soon.

I never knew they made these balls, it would be fun to get your hands on a few to try out though.

I never knew they made these balls, it would be fun to get your hands on a few to try out though.

it would be really cool, until you hit the last one in the water...

Why do they release the ball in Japan, but have writing in English on the ball? Would be kinda cool if the term Cross Eight was written in Japanese Script. Of course, maybe its cool to the Japanese to have English Writing on the ball. You think there are some kids in Japan walking around with tattoos in English writing that say stuff like, "Cool", or "Harmony" like kids here in America do with the Japanese Script? I have always wondered that...

Now you have me thinking this haha however the tattoo "Loyal Friend" looks better in japanese and it's less long winded haha

forged balls are even more buttery soft

Like JB said, Mizuno has absolutely no plans to sell their golf balls in the U.S. anytime soon.
Trust me, Ive asked more than once. Id love to see Mizuno offer their golf balls, golf shoes and putters here in the U.S. but its just not happening.
Ive ordered some from Japan just because I thought it would be cool to have a box of them to put on the shelf but they arent cheap. Even their distance balls cost $50 a dozen and that doesnt include the shipping costs.

I have a friend in Japan, if shipping prices aren't ridiculous I will ask him if he can get a dozen of these for me.

Wow. That is a hefty price. Regarding their golf shoes a manager at one of the PGA. Super Stores here in Atlanta told me about a month ago they would be getting Mizuno shoes in store in coming months. No idea what they look like so I guess we will just have to wait and see if they actually do.

TapAhoy!

Regarding their golf shoes a manager at one of the PGA. Super Stores here in Atlanta told me about a month ago they would be getting Mizuno shoes in store in coming months. No idea what they look like so I guess we will just have to wait and see if they actually do.

TapAhoy!
That would be cool. Some of Mizuno's golf shoes are pretty radical and some are pretty simple with just a solid white color and the runbird logo on the side.

Like JB said, Mizuno has absolutely no plans to sell their golf balls in the U.S. anytime soon.
Trust me, Ive asked more than once. Id love to see Mizuno offer their golf balls, golf shoes and putters here in the U.S. but its just not happening.
Ive ordered some from Japan just because I thought it would be cool to have a box of them to put on the shelf but they arent cheap. Even their distance balls cost $50 a dozen and that doesnt include the shipping costs.

But why not? Do they not feel they can compete with the "Big Boys" over here with those specific products?

Back