what part of your game are you working on?

Sorry, I did not know this thread was here (should have known I guess) otherwise I would not have started that other one about what is the focus of your game improvement .... clearly that's what this thread is all about, gezzz, leave it to the new guy to get chit all messed up :-(

Darn FNG's. Way to go Mikey lol. Cheers

Alex

Over the winter I will be using my Optishot to work on ball stiking in general

I'm working on my swing. I'm taking lessons right now.

had a lesson yesterday
left wrist needs to stop cupping
swing plane needs to be steeper
keep head behind the ball

#4..... Ultra important. I caught my coach creeping forward. He got right back on track when I told him. I think he does it on purpose.

Alex

yeah my sway is killing my consistency

i am now working on follow thru... for some reason ive gone away from following thru

Putting.

I have been executing 100 daily putts on my putting arc now for the last 2 months. I have adopted Pat O'brien's putting grip and I'm putting with a Seemore DB4 putter.

I have been a cut putter for years. I am trying to build a consistently square at impact putting stroke now so that I can merely focus on target and speed this summer!

Since winter is here in NW Ohio I have been focusing on my putting. It really is the worst part of my game. So I am definitely gonna improve on it over winter. You all know I made a green for the basement. I have been working on it pretty much every night.

My turn got a little wonky late last week... shoulder turn. I was getting as I put it to my coach "too rotary". Now we got it. Effortless power.. no strain on the lower back

Alex

Working on a steeper plane and a grip change. It's going to take a while for the grip change.

Working on my swing plane and driving in general. Gotta get my drives in the fairway more.

Swing plane, weight shift and rotation.

Getting back to the basics. The A,B,G's. Alignment, Ball position, grip. Also, after a swing evaluation at GolfTec Central Missouri, I am swaying in my left knee too much which is causing me to hit shots fat and to the right, so I am trying to keep from swaying in, which has been really hard for me.

My ball striking, shaping, and short game have never felt better. Especially awkward little chips and pitches.

I wish I could play right now, my game has never been better. I could work on reading greens though.

My ball striking, shaping, and short game have never felt better. Especially awkward little chips and pitches.

I wish I could play right now, my game has never been better. I could work on reading greens though.
Come to Kansas City. No snow, and golf in December and January. Looks like February too!

Maintaining my spine angle at takeaway with square clubface. Not easy to do both consistently.

Started working on putting today. Have a huge game plan laid out for the next month or two that is putting, chipping, and pitching. Hoping to get that cap down low within a few months!

Putting, backswing, putting and putting.

I am somehow getting a low ball flight with relatively high spin off the driver, and I don't like it one bit. It is massacring my distance. I have been hitting my 3 wood about 30 yards longer at times.

I just started to change my putting technique to a proper one. Also a lot of work on my long irons...release is the big new thing for me.

Im working on my long irons at the moment. Like many others here it's back to basics. Changing up the ball position with varying results. Also want to get my putting under control.

I am happy with my short game, but I had a hard time in the sand the last few times out. I think I will be spending some time getting up and down from the bunkers. The course near my house is under construction, but their practice facility is still open. They have a decent short game area with a bunker that I will be spending some time at.

Back