American Idol Season 11 (Spoilers)

I got to see about half of last nights show and it was better to me than most of the early shows have been over the years, there was a better mix of the talented folks with the non talented contestants. Usually it is much too heavy with the non talent and there is only so much of people reacting like spoiled children that I can watch before it becomes a turn off.

Sorry I have to inform all of you in this thread but:

man-card.jpg

I agree OG - but I only watched about the first half hour on DVR. We started it too late last night and had to cut it short... Hopefully tonight we can finish it, and watch tonight's show. I think they have two nights this week, right?

But from what I saw - the first couple of auditions were crazy good. Def excited for this season.

Yup there will be another one tonight. Heck if I had known this thing was being staged in Savannah, I would have entered:guitar::D.

Kevin: Funny stuff dude :laughing:

I'd rep you if I could.

I repped him for the group...of course, I lose mine (if I hadn't already) because I watch it as well. I hate these early episodes though, however thankfully they seem to dwell less by the year on the awful ones and do more backstories on the good ones.

*first order of business at the THP Outing*

I mean wtf do you order an Appletini and talk about Idol and that disgusting joke called Steven Tyler at the bar? I cant stand that dude look like a lady

Yup there will be another one tonight. Heck if I had known this thing was being staged in Savannah, I would have entered:guitar::D.

To the delight of all the "fans" who've seen your performances, there is an age limit Bill :act-up:.

I will say this, even though Ive never watched Idol and I understand the fascination with it, I have had an appletini and they are quite good. LOL

Appletini!.jpg

You know I've never been a fan. I've always enjoyed those zany and outrageous bloopers. I'm just so thrilled there is a show that draws such positive vibes from everyone and can bring people together that otherwise may have not given each other a second look. What a blessing.

I will say this, even though Ive never watched Idol and I understand the fascination with it, I have had an appletini and they are quite good. LOL

Appletini!.jpg

I was JUST thinking about Scrubs when you said Appletini...haha...

To the delight of all the "fans" who've seen your performances, there is an age limit Bill :act-up:.

haha My song would have been version II of Pants on the Ground :D

I was JUST thinking about Scrubs when you said Appletini...haha...

I love that show. People dont realize how funny that show was and we watched it till the very end.

I love that show. People dont realize how funny that show was and we watched it till the very end.

Agreed.

OEM Kevin is OEMing this thread...

You know I've never been a fan. I've always enjoyed those zany and outrageous bloopers. I'm just so thrilled there is a show that draws such positive vibes from everyone and can bring people together that otherwise may have not given each other a second look. What a blessing.

Thanks Congressman Mark

Thanks Congressman Mark

I respect this show, I used to think it was turderriffic but got dang after seeing everyone smile so much... It's such a rare moment. Got dang it makes me happy. What a great show that I don't even watch.

I respect this show, I used to think it was turderriffic but got dang after seeing everyone smile so much... It's such a rare moment. Got dang it makes me happy. What a great show that I don't even watch.

I may have to hit on the other side of the range now. And that makes me sad. Sad little THP'er.

I may have to hit on the other side of the range now. And that makes me sad. Sad little THP'er.

Don't be sad. Grab an Appletini and think of the good times. Be great!

I like AI...The first couple of shows are good, but I miss Simon..

Portland audition show sucked. It was like they had a half hour of commercials.

Agreed. We saw maybe 10 auditions. Really disappointing.

Back