American Idol Season 11 (Spoilers)

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
The 11th season starts Wednesday.

So pumped for this season. Hopefully, we'll get some of the same quality talent that we got last season.

Oh sweet! Glad there are some Idol fans on here. Been watching it the last few years and really love the show. Hope there is some serious talent this year.

Lynne and I watch most episodes, we rarely dvr it though.

We wait until the finals because we dont care for what they do to the ones that should not be there. By the time they make it to the end, the are usually pretty good.

The audition episodes are the best!

I watched last years shows because of J LO and Steven Tyler. My wife and daughter are excited about the new season. I'll be practicing putting or something in the other room. Maybe later in the sweason I will catch sme of the shows.

I enjoy American Idol. The first part of the show is somewhat entertaining but often silly. I like it when they get down to the top dozen!

The audition episodes are the best!

They remind me of several MC staffers trying their hands at trash talk. Both groups are treated harshly so its entertaining for those watching from the outside.

Wifey just called from a business meeting worried that I hadnt started the dvr.
2 glasses of Cabernet and she's toast.
No Honey, its tomorrow.
Call ended.

Wifey just called from a business meeting worried that I hadnt started the dvr.
2 glasses of Cabernet and she's toast.
No Honey, its tomorrow.
Call ended.
Classic!

T minus less than two hours until the fun starts. Of course we'll be DVR'ing it.

We gave up a couple seasons ago, but did watch some episodes last year. It takes too much time. Keeping up with it is like a job. I will say I thought it was just as good with J-Lo and Tyler as with Simon and Paula and LaGuardia. Watched a couple X-Factors, and that seemed like a job, too, only lower paying.

Kevin

GF is watching it. Was it just me or when they did the expose on the girl living in the tent, did anyone else think of the Chris Farley character on Saturday Night Live? I LIVE IN A VAN.....DOWN BY THE RIVER!

We gave up a couple seasons ago, but did watch some episodes last year. It takes too much time. Keeping up with it is like a job. I will say I thought it was just as good with J-Lo and Tyler as with Simon and Paula and LaGuardia. Watched a couple X-Factors, and that seemed like a job, too, only lower paying.

Kevin
Nothing is a job with a DVR!

Nothing is a job with a DVR!

Dude, I have a teenage daughter that's not old enough to drive. She goes everywhere and we take her. We DVR everything. I don't have time to tape and watch a show that's on three times a week. Unless it's The Simpsons.

Kevin

I can only get into Idol when it's the final 20-25 people. When the talent has been weeded out.

"Hot, humid and happenin'. Just like your daughter." - - - Steven Tyler to the father of a 15 year old girl. hahaha

Yep I watch when i can and DVr when i remember. I enjoy the try out's always entertaining.

You have to dvr idol, you can watch two hours of show in about 1:15. Glad to see that Steven and Randy got the token hot chick through in the first show, that NBA dancer could sing a little bit but she looks the part.

Only watch it for the TRAIN WRECKS the people that think they have talent but then show up only to be told yo dog that was terrible singing is not for you ... "WHAT"???? lol

I thought there was some awesome talent on the show last night. This is going to be an epic season if the rest of the auditions have the singers like the first one did.

Last edited:
I thought their was some awesome talent on the show last night. This is going to be an epic season if the rest of the auditions have the singers like the first one did.

I agree OG - but I only watched about the first half hour on DVR. We started it too late last night and had to cut it short... Hopefully tonight we can finish it, and watch tonight's show. I think they have two nights this week, right?

But from what I saw - the first couple of auditions were crazy good. Def excited for this season.

Back