Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I'm a little fuzzy about rep. What exactly is it and how do you get it? I know that you rep people for good posts and such, but what exactly do the point mean. Thanks all.

Quoting myself because I still don't know. I know I'm treading in dangerous waters by quoting myself, but I'm kinda desperate lol.

I just repped both the Calloways because there name is close to Callaway and they made very well crafted penis and insertion jokes.

I feel loved. Repped for the nice gesture. Are we even allowed to talk about rep? I thought JB wanted it phased out.
Crap! I rep'd two people and now I can't rep any more. You were on my list but I ran out before I got to you. I'll get you in the next day or so buddy.

Quoting myself because I still don't know. I know I'm treading in dangerous waters by quoting myself, but I'm kinda desperate lol.

Epic Skim. Hehe. A couple pages back it is explained. Suffice it to say that rep = reputation, and you can give positive rep to specific posts, whether funny or informative.

I just repped both the Calloways because there name is close to Callaway and they made very well crafted penis and insertion jokes.

Yes! Rep'd for being unclassy!

Crap! I rep'd two people and now I can't rep any more. You were on my list but I ran out before I got to you. I'll get you in the next day or so buddy.
I tried to Rep you TC for being such a loyal Tarheel, but I couldn't. Sorry man, I tried.

This has been a fun thread today. Can't wait to condition "the stranger" later tonight. 10 yards for sure.

Epic Skim. Hehe. A couple pages back it is explained. Suffice it to say that rep = reputation, and you can give positive rep to specific posts, whether funny or informative.

Reactions: JR
Posts good- Green rep. Posts bad- red rep. A newbie or person with too much red rep gives grey rep.

Right back at ya Frank!

Can I just get rep? Or do I honestly have to earn it?

I slept funny last night. My neck has been KILLING me

I will rep you tomorrow for carrying a #7. But then I gotta neg rep you for the Avatar.
Can I just get rep? Or do I honestly have to earn it?

Nice. I have 4 rep points. I wish you could give rep from Tapatalk.

Thanks DD
rep added, and I don't drink. :D

First of all, I am feeling like the child of divorcing parents with this "show bridgestone support" and "disappointed in Bridgestone." Its just so unsettling. I don't like it.

Second, I wonder what that guy wanted to sell earlier. He was really trying hard to make it to the BST forum.

Thanks DD

First of all, I am feeling like the child of divorcing parents with this "show bridgestone support" and "disappointed in Bridgestone." Its just so unsettling. I don't like it.

Second, I wonder what that guy wanted to see earlier. He was really trying hard to make it to the BST forum.
I think I was the first to call him out on it, but I had to leave. Did they ban him?

Thanks DD

Second, I wonder what that guy wanted to sell earlier. He was really trying hard to make it to the BST forum.

I agree Frank!

Channeling Clemenza, from The Godfather - "won't see him no more"

I think I was the first to call him out on it, but I had to leave. Did they ban him?

434....but I haven't gotten rep in ages. I use to be cooler I guess.

I tried to rep u the other day. It said I couldn't. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back