2012: Our Last Year of Golf

Sean

Earthbound Extraterrestrial
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Well, according to the Mayans anyway. December 21, 2012 at 6:11am EST, to be precise, the world as we know it will end. So please folks, make it a great golfing year! :)

Well, according to the Mayans anyway. December 21, 2012 at 6:11am EST, to be precise, the world as we know it will end. So please folks, make it a great golfing year! :)

All the more reason to make the 2012 THP Outing. :D

Oh yeah I forgot about that. At least I get to graduate high school before it happens.

Would be funny if the world ended tomorrow night. Just to make people mad haha

If the Mayans were so smart how come there arent any of them left??

If the Mayans were so smart how come there arent any of them left??

They wanted to be sure they weren't here when the world ends December 21, 2012 at 6:11am EST. :D

Wonder if their will be any end of the world deals?

knowing my luck I will hit the lottery on December 20th!:banghead:

2231353.jpg
mgrn28l.jpg
mayan-calendar.jpg

Think how cheap it'll be to play if you happen to somehow survive.

LOL... I was wondering if this topic would come up. An advantage.. a freeze on green fees.

Alex

Too bad none of us could survive, and even if we did, there would be nowhere to go. I'm pretty sure the Mayans said the Earth would be engulfed by a solar flare. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I heard.

Too bad none of us could survive, and even if we did, there would be nowhere to go. I'm pretty sure the Mayans said the Earth would be engulfed by a solar flare. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I heard.
Well, it's supposed to be cataclysmic or some kind of transformative event. Some believe it will be the former in the sense of geophysical upheaval and others believe it will be more of a spiritual kind of transformation...in the positive sense.

Well, it's supposed to be cataclysmic or some kind of transformative event. Some believe it will be the former in the sense of geophysical upheaval and others believe it will be more of a spiritual kind of transformation...in the positive sense.

Huh. Well whatever it is I hope it's interesting/fun.

You might not be wrong, but the Mayans are!

The 21st will work out great for me, finally a year where I don't get in trouble for forgetting our anniversary on the 22nd

At least when the world ends, most of us will be asleep from partying the night before and drinking lots of beer!!

At least when the world ends, most of us will be asleep from partying the night before and drinking lots of beer!!
Why? What's going on December 20?

Back