Best/Worst Music of 2011

JR

Reaction score
Handicap
Yup, shameless ripoff of the other thread.

Best Song, for me, is absolutely "Holocene" by Bon Iver. Outstanding as it is cryptic.

Worst song... that''s easy. Friday by Rebecca Black.

I can't really say there was a "best song" but there sure were a lot of good ones. Worst by far was "Friday" by Rebecca Black.

My favorite song of 2011: Murder to Excellence - Kanye and Jay-Z

That was a great album. I loved "No Church in the Wild"
I can't really say there was a "best song" but there sure were a lot of good ones. Worst by far was "Friday" by Rebecca Black.

My favorite song of 2011: Murder to Excellence - Kanye and Jay-Z

They still make good music? :D

Lol, you gotta dig deep, but it's there. 2010 had some amazing music released.

Another great song this year was California by EMA. Not for the faint of heart.
They still make good music? :D

I thought this year was way down for music. Not much good IMO. I don't think I had a favorite. And worst was probably one of the songs by Jason "sings his name into songs" Derulo. He angers me in a way that not many can.

I thought this year was way down for music. Not much good IMO. I don't think I had a favorite. And worst was probably one of the songs by Jason "sings his name into songs" Derulo. He angers me in a way that not many can.

I don't know what youBULLDOGSGOLF mean.....people who do that are weird......

Worst song of the year:

Friday- Rebecca Black.

This needs no explanation.

You all know what today is right?

It's Friday, Friday, Gotta get down on Friday.....

Worst song of the year:

Friday- Rebecca Black.

This needs no explanation.

Agreed(It was the most watched youtube clip of the year)^^^^^^ TOOL^^^^^^^

Best is a hard decision though. I'll have to go with something Taylor Swift, me and the girlfriend enjoy her stuff, personally I'd marry the crap out of her even if she is taller than me.

+1 on Friday by Rebecca Black. Having two kids and one of which who is almost 18 I know all about that song. Absolutely dreadful. As far as the best I really don't think it's the best but it is my favourite of the year and I have dubbed it "My Self-Proclaimed Theme Song"

I'm Sexy and I know It by LMFAO

Alex

Even though my wife has me mostly converted to listening and enjoying country music now, I'll take the sales leader (I think) and say that the album I've enjoyed most is 21 by Adele.

Agreed(It was the most watched youtube clip of the year)^^^^^^ TOOL^^^^^^^

Best is a hard decision though. I'll have to go with something Taylor Swift, me and the girlfriend enjoy her stuff, personally I'd marry the crap out of her even if she is taller than me.

This is true. TSwift is amazing. And gorgeous. One of the best artists out there. Did I mention that she's good-looking?

+1 on Friday by Rebecca Black. Having two kids and one of which who is almost 18 I know all about that song. Absolutely dreadful. As far as the best I really don't think it's the best but it is my favourite of the year and I have dubbed it "My Self-Proclaimed Theme Song"

I'm Sexy and I know It by LMFAO

Alex

Funny actually, they wrote that song based on my life. Little known fact about me.

I forgot about something that may have been the best of the year... Deadmau5. Some of his shows were fantastic. My sister went to one in Montreal and said it was unreal. I love Deadmau5.

Deadmau5 is good. Nice live shows.

Please please please please please tell me you guys are joking about Taylor Swift. Please?

This is true. TSwift is amazing. And gorgeous. One of the best artists out there. Did I mention that she's good-looking?

Indeed I missed two chances to go to see her live...won't miss that again.
As for the list we can add "F*** you" to the list AKA "forget you" man did that get overplayed quick.
Also for me personally add Adeles "someone like you" overplayed. She has a nice voice but seriously every time I would go to class it would be on the radio there and back from class.

Jacob- It's an age thing. She's a girl I would bring home to mama. Just the perfect hometown girl(did we mention she's good looking?)

Whatever man. I don't find her that attractive either. She looks like her face is being pinched by an invisible vice grip. Is she ugly? Absolutely not, but fame has a way of adding a few points to your looks.

I really enjoy Adele's singing. I don't think I would sit there for an hour and listen to an entire CD but I love her voice.

Alex

Funny actually, they wrote that song based on my life. Little known fact about me.

I forgot about something that may have been the best of the year... Deadmau5. Some of his shows were fantastic. My sister went to one in Montreal and said it was unreal. I love Deadmau5.

Now that certainly is a fun fact. I did not know that. Wild wacky stuff. LOL...too funny!

Alex

Whatever man. I don't find her that attractive either. She looks like her face is being pinched by an invisible vice grip. Is she ugly? Absolutely not, but fame has a way of adding a few points to your looks.

I know a bunch of people who feel that way. I, of course, wasn't joking about her. I think she's really attractive and just seems like she'd be cool if you met her. I would LOVE to meet her.

TC1- I haven't gotten the chance to see her live either. But I will sometime. Hopefully soon lol.

I know a bunch of people who feel that way. I, of course, wasn't joking about her. I think she's really attractive and just seems like she'd be cool if you met her. I would LOVE to meet her.

TC1- I haven't gotten the chance to see her live either. But I will sometime. Hopefully soon lol.

Also, a person Mom works with has a family member that works with TS. I quote "She's a b**ch."

I'm a big hip-hop fan. Tough to pick one 'favorite' song though. Definitely some albums I really enjoyed this year. Section.80 was amazing. Cole World was amazing. I didn't care much for Watch the Throne at first but it really grew on me. I'm a fan.

Also, a person Mom works with has a family member that works with TS. I quote "She's a b**ch."

I'm just going to pretend I never saw this and we won't have a problem. :D

Lol, idk man, she may be an awesome person, but I still haven't forgiven her for that steaming pile of crap about Romeo and Juliet. Has she ever read the freaking play? They off themselves.
I'm just going to pretend I never saw this and we won't have a problem. :D

Back